Help with sex issue/injury?

madmarten

After having sex with gf for a while I develop a sore or tender spot on the shaft of my penis. It has happened about two or three times that I noticed. It always happens in the same place. It starts out as a series of red marks running horizontal about one inch up from the base. If I keep going (having intercourse) the marks gets worse and even start bleeding a little bit. For lack of a better description they are almost like rug burns. I also noticed that the marks develop after doing doggie. I guess doggie makes things tighter, but humm. It still feels good except for this sore spot. We use lube but they still happen if I go for a long time.

They only happen when we don't use a condom. Actually a condom keeps the sore from happening.

I am wondering if this has happened to any other guys or am I just a freak?

Give it moisturising cream every day...until it recovers or I can highly recommend an anti fungal cream which seem to have a soothing effect while treating any possible fungal infection in the area..otherwise sorry man I am out of ideas and the next stop should be a doctor..hope you get well because it is an annoying problem

Archived