HELP HELP HELP! What Do I Do????

0X I really like this girl and she really likes me too and we've met up a few times n we have done a lot of kissing and stuff and all the stuff that a regular guy does with a girl hes goin out with...but i'm not going out with this girl...my best friend is, and she really loves him but she loves me too and we don't know what to do for the better...HeLp!!!! 0X

Jessr06 is right.

You are treading on thin ice here. Liking a girlfriend of one of your pals is quite a no-no in relationships. No doubt, friction will arise between your friendship with your friend. Tension would also build up if you were to date this girl too.

As much as the term "falling in love" is coined as uncontrollable, personally I'd like to think otherwise. Our minds are capable of making decisions even if intense feelings are involved. Walk away while you can. It will save you a lot of damage that could appear later.

Hi,

I agree with both postings above. Falling in love with your friend's girl is quite risky and could destruct both the friendship you share with your friend and the feelings you have for this young woman.

My suggestion is thereforeeeeeee to stop 'seeing' the young woman. May be you should even be fair to your friend and talk to him what happened and tell him that it won't happen anymore. He might hear it from someone else, if you wouldn't tell him. I am not sure if he would find that acceptable.

I hope I helped you a little with this... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~