Anyone know a free dating site?

Dev007

I got out of a relationship a couple weeks ago and I know it is important to start dating again even if I might not feel like it right away.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows of a free dating service. Most services are free to sign up but then cost money if you want to be able to message or view potentials.

Thanks

You get what you pay for, IMO.

Craigslist is disgusting. It's pretty much the lowest of the low of society. Most of the women are very overweight, and the guys aren't much better. Very few people have educations, or can even spell. Craigslist is really used mainly for finding threesomes or easy sex. Well, its free - so check it out, and youll see what I mean.

POF - I would rate it a notch above CL. I have always found the guys to be super low-dollar. Divorced, many kids, baby Mama drama, low wage earners, uneducated...

But, to each his own. It just really depends what you're looking for.

And if you're not ready to date, then why do it? Why not wait until you're actually ready?

I got out of a relationship a couple weeks ago and I know it is important to start dating again even if I might not feel like it right away.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows of a free dating service. Most services are free to sign up but then cost money if you want to be able to message or view potentials.

Thanks

That is about the worst advice I've heard? Who told you this?!

You should date when you're good and ready. People who jump from relationship to relationship never have time to work on themselves!

You get what you pay for, IMO.

Craigslist is disgusting. It's pretty much the lowest of the low of society. Most of the women are very overweight, and the guys aren't much better. Very few people have educations, or can even spell. Craigslist is really used mainly for finding threesomes or easy sex. Well, its free - so check it out, and youll see what I mean.

POF - I would rate it a notch above CL. I have always found the guys to be super low-dollar. Divorced, many kids, baby Mama drama, low wage earners, uneducated...

But, to each his own. It just really depends what you're looking for.

And if you're not ready to date, then why do it? Why not wait until you're actually ready?

I've only been on POF, but everyone's experience is very different.

My experience has been quite positive. I'm an educated guy with a great job and future (no kids) and I'd consider myself attractive and I've had no problem meeting attractive, educated girls with good jobs through POF.

I've only been on POF, but everyone's experience is very different.

My experience has been quite positive. I'm an educated guy with a great job and future (no kids) and I'd consider myself attractive and I've had no problem meeting attractive, educated girls with good jobs through POF.

Agreed. I think in the bigger cities, there is a better quality pool.

But, sadly for me, my region is the bastion of the unemployed and previously incarcerated.

But, sadly for me, my region is the bastion of the unemployed and previously incarcerated.

I won't deny that, in any location, you need to (as a guy) have a pretty strong tolerance for contact from single mothers, or older women with their bio-clocks ticking.

You maybe right, I can see the dating section for craiglist being a lot better in bigger cities like in Philly or NYC. I just kno I used to get more dates from CL than the sites I had a 30 day membership on.

The prices are TOO HIGH and they still charge your credit card after you cancelled your membership. Also you can't see what anyone looks like on ehramony until you PAY FOR A MEMERSHIP. If that's not fraudulent I don't know what is.

Oh.....

I wouldn't know, I have never used online dating sites......

Way back in the day, I used to meet men through these telephone personals thingies....LOL

Oh.....

I wouldn't know, I have never used online dating sites......

Way back in the day, I used to meet men through these telephone personals thingies....LOL

Yeah me too, we had one here in philly called Telepersonals and was veey popular for many years but it lost business because Internet dating sites started becoming popular and it was never the same.

Yeah me too, we had one here in philly called Telepersonals and was veey popular for many years but it lost business because Internet dating sites started becoming popular and it was never the same.

Yeah, so you know what I am talking about then...LOL

I used something like that many years ago and had some really good experiences and a few weird ones.....

Yeah, so you know what I am talking about then...LOL

I used something like that many years ago and had some really good experiences and a few weird ones.....

Yup from 1996 when I discovered it top 2002, it was called Telepersonals, then in 2002 it was changed to Lavalife and that's what it's been ever since. So I can honestly say that Telepersonals JUMPED THE SHARK in 2002-lol

Yup from 1996 when I discovered it top 2002, it was called Telepersonals, then in 2002 it was changed to Lavalife and that's what it's been ever since. So I can honestly say that Telepersonals JUMPED THE SHARK in 2002-lol

Well let's see, this would have been around 1993 or 1994 when I used them....It was always free for women which was a plus!

You know, there are still a few of those still around...

Well let's see, this would have been around 1993 or 1994 when I used them....It was always free for women which was a plus!

You know, there are still a few of those still around...

The funny thing was that most women didn't know that ONLY MEN had to pay-lol The service kept that a secret from the women and it wasn' until I told them that they found out I had to pay. Plus Telepersonals was much more expensive that any dating site on the web, $188 a month.

Archived