3 sum

liquer

Anyone ever had one of these, I did once and it was a disaster.

Going back a few years than I care to remember, but a women, in her early 40's wanted to one with me and another guy. She wanted us both to take care of her and being young we both agreed.

So, we rented a hotel room for it and it was an expereince but this women was wild and insatiable. OMG, neither of us could keep up with her and by the end of it we were both exhausted...whilst she seemed as fresh as a daisy. It was very intense, but she got dressed at the end and walked out whilst the pair of us were too knackered even to move. Not how I expected it to end and not an experience I'd go thorugh again. Enjoyable but very tiring

Anyone ever had one of these, I did once and it was a disaster.

Going back a few years than I care to remember, but a women, in her early 40's wanted to one with me and another guy. She wanted us both to take care of her and being young we both agreed.

So, we rented a hotel room for it and it was an expereince but this women was wild and insatiable. OMG, neither of us could keep up with her and by the end of it we were both exhausted...whilst she seemed as fresh as a daisy. It was very intense, but she got dressed at the end and walked out whilst the pair of us were too knackered even to move. Not how I expected it to end and not an experience I'd go thorugh again. Enjoyable but very tiring

describe what a wild and insatiable woman does in a 3sum

As a fantasy I have found it hot to think about, but as a reality no. The thing is, if it's the man's strong desire for me that gets me going, two men in that state is too impersonal. I could never believe they were that into me as a person that they didn't care the other was present.

Archived