Pregnant girlfriend broke up with me...

xXPusHedAsiDeXx

Admittedly I did find it a little strange that she suddenly wanted to put all this distance between us, maybe in the hopes I would break up with her first? But breaking up was never my intention for us, I've always wanted her to be happy.

I do think the baby is mine, but I do agree that I think I should ensure a paternity test is done for safety.

Ok i'm going to bite on this one..

When I was around 5 months pregnant with my son, I was incredibly hormonal and told my son's father all the time that I needed space and time to think.

I was young and pregnant and confused. You both are quite young and she is going through so many emotions right now. While that isn't a free ticket to go completely crazy on someone you sort of have to look at it from that perspective to. I was INSANE when I was pregnant.

Maybe just give her time to take everything in but keep mild contact if you choose since she may be carrying your baby and if she wants to work things out later on, and you choose to do so then try. If she keeps this mindframe up and doesn't want anything to work out, find out if the kid is yours and then be in the kids life as much as possible.

best of luck either way.

That certainly gives me more of a perspective on my current circumstances. I can absolutely understand to a certain degree that someone would want space after finding out they are pregnant, but I honestly never expected her to break up with.

To shed some good news on the situation, we have our first scan tomorrow. I am absolutely dying to see even a little bit of my baby, I've never been to a scan before so UI'm a little anxious.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having the same situation. xXPusHedAsiDeXx how did it end up? I knew my girlfirend for 3 months before we found out she was pregnant and she broke up with me tonight. Her mom just died a week ago, so I was thinking that played a big role but I am not sure since we were almost perfectly in love before the pregnancy. Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated.

//P

• 4 weeks later...

What's the status now? Im in the SAME boat. My GF and I were together about 6 months, then she broke up with me and we had an open relationship. Thats when she got pregnant. When she found out she was pregnant she wanted to get back together with me, so i did. 4 days later she asked me if i had been with anyone after she broke up with me and i said no. I admitted that I had been with someone the next day. She dumped me right there. She wont even let me go to appointments. She wont respond to me. I just send her a little email or text each week making sure she is okay and the baby is okay and that im still here. She doesn't reply, but i keep letting her know so that down the road when we go for custody she can't say i didnt want to be a part of this. I will have proof that i in fact did.

ugggg.....!!!!

It's sad when women/fathers use the children as weapons. (in this case it's the mother)

A baby needs both parents. I wouldn't know what to do if I hadn't had my partner with me at all my scans.

It's good that your trying Camron, Keep doing what your doing!

Maybe also seek legal advice to see how to better your chances in getting custody or even accesss.

Hope things are improving with the OP.

• 2 years later...

Hi my girlfriend has broke up with me she is pregnant with my child 11 weeks to be exact. She is a very hot and cold woman anyway she broke up with me 2 mnths into our relationship took two weeks out then came back as I left her alone and said she was sorry didn't know wot she wanted but does now so all was back on great until we found out she was pregnant at first we were over the moon she moved in and we started to plan for our future then she just went all cold on me like before when she broke up with me. I was obviously paranoid of this and questioned it with her which resulted in rows and things were said name calling etc etc. But that is all I wasn't violent or anything then one night after a row she just said I'm leaving you I can't take this and 2 days later she had moved every piece of her out I'm gutted I've given her space I've not text or rang and she just left me alone too until I got a text yesterday saying she wants to speak about the babys future but I have got to know and accept that we will never be together again it's like ive done something terrible to her I just hope I'm allowed on first scan with her and I just hope soon she might realise that it was blown out of proportion and that we could be a solid parental unit for our child. I would appreciate any feedback . Thank you

Archived