is this unacceptable what i did?

nthalley

Look, I'm sorry you're in pain, but you are really worrying. You need to never see this woman again, and you definitely need to seek help for these emotions, which are just completely off the wall - I can't see any reason in this thread for your passionate obsession with her. I think she's scared of you, and trying to placate you by pretending nothing is wrong and making a gentle gesture to you of waving. I mean, she *smiled and waved* - how on earth can you take that the wrong way????

I don't take smiling and waving wrong.It's just that all the other crud she pulled doesn't makeup for it.And what does placate mean?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think she's been harsh to you.Oh please!!!!

You've given absolutely no indication of what she has done to you - apart from being a bit mean TWO YEARS AGO!

You have posted 25 threads about this woman in the last month. You sound obsessed and to be honest, you sound dangerous. I can't understand most of what you're writing, but I do sense that you're on the brink.

She is not inter-acting with you. She is not ANYTHING to you. You are a fellow gym member who is behaving extremely erratically and oddly, as far as she is concerned.

You need to talk to someone about her, and you need to never see her again. For your sake and emotional well being, and especially for her well being.

You've given absolutely no indication of what she has done to you - apart from being a bit mean TWO YEARS AGO!

You have posted 25 threads about this woman in the last month. You sound obsessed and to be honest, you sound dangerous. I can't understand most of what you're writing, but I do sense that you're on the brink.

She is not inter-acting with you. She is not ANYTHING to you. You are a fellow gym member who is behaving extremely erratically and oddly, as far as she is concerned.

You need to talk to someone about her, and you need to never see her again. For your sake and emotional well being, and especially for her well being.

Like i said,said crap to another guy after i gave her a compliment which she took the wrong way,pointed me out to another guy,gave me an extremely dirty and deragatory look after i tried to say hi to her to her face.......etc etc etc...

Like i said,said crap to another guy after i gave her a compliment which she took the wrong way,pointed me out to another guy,gave me an extremely dirty and deragatory look after i tried to say hi to her to her face.......etc etc etc...

2 years ago right? Is what she did really that big of a deal? You really need to seek help from a psychologist before you do something stupid & land yourself in prison.

Nah, I don't buy any of this. I think you're delusional and frightening, because these sound awfully like paranoia. Especially given the TWENTY FIVE THREADS you have made about her in less than one month - you have no relationship with her, you are some guy at the gym. Does she even know your name?

Go to another gym.

This is exactly right. The sheer number of posts you have made insinuate you are near madness over this. I don't know if you are emotionally disturbed, and I'm even afraid.

You need to control everyone around you. You need everyone to like you - it's an ego kick - and when someone doesn't it pisses you off and you need justification from the world that your actions were correct. They aren't. You are abusive, harassing, intimadating, downright scary, and possibly have other psychological issues right now. You need help. This woman obviously has not done anything to you (other then try and avoid you) in 2 years since the original incident, which you have blown way out of proportion. Get over it! You have made racist statements in this thread leading me to believe that her race is an underlying issue for you. Move on, stop going to the gym when shes there, stop obsessing about her, and get some help before you go off the deep end. You have attempted to turn everything everyone else on this thread has said to make it seem like you are a victim - you aren't.

A real man would have moved on by now - your just begging for attention. You want to talk about pride? How proud are you that you intimidate women?

Nah, I don't buy any of this. I think you're delusional and frightening, because these sound awfully like paranoia. Especially given the TWENTY FIVE THREADS you have made about her in less than one month - you have no relationship with her, you are some guy at the gym. Does she even know your name?

Go to another gym.

Honeypumpkin...of coures...And i'm not lying about that stuff!!!!Why can't people freaking believe me...
Honeypumpkin...of coures...And i'm not lying about that stuff!!!!Why can't people freaking believe me...

Because you have written TWENTY FIVE threads about her in under a month, based on zero interaction between you.

There IS nothing between you.

Are you behaving unacceptably? Yes

Are you behaving dangerously? Yes

Should you leave her alone? YES!!

Do you recognise that you are obsessed by her?

I agree 100% I was just about to post the same thing. You seem to have some sort of issue, whether it is you just hold grudges against people or you are just an evil spiteful person. Either way I feel extremely sorry for anyone that has to be around you.

With that said, I also think maybe you aren't really having these problems and you just like the "shock factor" that it gives people and the reactions you get. I mean, you have only posted the SAME thread a few times. Either way you need to seek professional help because you have something seriously wrong.

With that said, I also think maybe you aren't really having these problems and you just like the "shock factor" that it gives people and the reactions you get. How can you freaking say that i''m NOT having these problems?Why in the hell would i even post this if i didn't wan'ts some sort of feedback?Sure i don't agree with everything people have said here...,but of course i'm having these problems otherwise i would'nt vent it to someone much less on a freaking internet message board.

With that said, I also think maybe you aren't really having these problems and you just like the "shock factor" that it gives people and the reactions you get. How can you freaking say that i''m NOT having these problems? Why in the hell would i even post this if i didn't wan'ts some sort of feedback?Sure i don't agree with everything people have said here...,but of course i'm having these problems otherwise i would'nt vent it to someone much less on a freaking internet message board.

You seem to thrive off of the "attention" and negative reactions you receive.

This isn't the first time you have posted about this. You still haven't given a valid reason as to why this girl has caused you so many problems. YOU are the one that is having the problem, not her. Leave her ALONE!

Top that with the rest of your posts and it seem you either have a very extreme hatred towards people in general, you just don't care about anything/anyone or you just like the attention. Any of the above means you have problems that you need to get help with from a professional.

So what type of feedback are you looking for? That it is ok to harass & obssess over someone who hurt your ego a couple years ago? Why is it that you are so stuck on her? Are you hearing our advice here to get some help? Do you really think it's a good idea to hold so much hatred for someone who did so little to you? You've never had a girl turn you down before?

So what type of feedback are you looking for? That it is ok to harass & obssess over someone who hurt your ego a couple years ago? Why is it that you are so stuck on her? Are you hearing our advice here to get some help? Do you really think it's a good idea to hold so much hatred for someone who did so little to you? You've never had a girl turn you down before?
It's not about turning down.I can handle that...it's the other garbage that she pulled to egg it on responded the way i did...
she knows i am an addict have paranoia and anger issues(probably nothing to do with it but i have verbally berated her before for pissing me off and even one time she thought what i did was offensive and ran out.),but despite all i have done to her and her crap to me,she will still try to wave at me and smile be polite and cordial, mirror my actions and things of that nature etc..what should i make of this?good or bad?and why would she act like this? I'm confused as hell.

I think I know your problem now..

You didn't get the reaction from her that you expected and regardless of youbeing a class A D!ck to her (For no reason) she is still a nice friendly person who doesn't hold a grudge (Unlike you) and unfortunately that eats you up inside. I still stand by what I said previously you are an extremely sad individual SEEK HELP!

It also seems you have a hatred towards Iranians (otherwise you wouldn't continue bringing up the fact that she is Iranian in EVERY single post you continue posting about this girl)

what NEGATIVE garbage has she done? You give no examples whatsoever. Give us an actual example of something negative she has done (Besides turning you down..) that she has done?

She smile at you?

Wave at you?

Wow for all that, she should be shunned! HOW DARE SHE!

Like i said 20 times...talk crap to the other guy about me when alkl i did was look at herwith him and say she was good looking.Point me out to another guy.....give me a dirty look when i tried to say hi to her to my face..etc...etc...etc...

It's not about turning down.I can handle that...it's the other garbage that she pulled to egg it on responded the way i did...

Alright, it seems like the problem lies in your interpretation of her actions. Can you be more specific in what exactly this garbage is? Because we keep asking & you never actually answer that question.

Honestly, I don't think what she is doing is that bad. It's how you are interpreting it. Lets say for the sake of... I don't know... that she really is the cruel, conniving person you think she is. So what? She is not your problem. She can be the devil's spawn for all you care. You aren't friends, you don't hang out, you don't even see each other except at the gym.

There's this one guy that totally ticks me off every time I think of him. He dented my car & refused to pay the cost of getting it fixed. He said I was the one trying to take advantage of the insurance company, that he would lie about it if I "pushed him", basically getting all ticked off at me when HE was the one that did ME wrong in the first place. Urrghh!! I get on fire every time I think about it. But it would not be ok for me to say nasty stuff to him if I saw him again. I try to let it go; to not think about it. There are crappy people in this world but it is not my place to "punish" them. It doesn't do me any good to sit here fuming about how this guy did me wrong. So I try not to think about it & accept that not everyone can be perfect like me

It will be hard for you to push her out of your mind when you see her all the time. Why don't you just change the time you go to the gym so you guys aren't there at the same time? Or start going to a different gym?

Like i said 20 times...talk crap to the other guy about me when alkl i did was look at herwith him and say she was good looking.Point me out to another guy.....give me a dirty look when i tried to say hi to her to my face..etc...etc...etc...

You have been nothing but a class A jerk to this chic.

I'd probably point you out to someone else as well so they could keep an eye on you. You creep me out over the computer screen I can't imagine how she has felt towards you.

I can only imagine how negative you reacted towards her when she turned you down, so she probably has good cause to be doing the things she is doing towards you. Regardless why can't you just freaking give it up and stop holding a grudge? If she is so worthless as you are trying to make her out to be it wouldn't be such a big deal to you.

But didn't that happen a couple years ago? Or is she still giving you dirty looks when she is not smiling & waving at you?

Archived