Valentine's ? Do I? Don't I?

I have posted my story a few times here before with some questions, and thanks for everyones responses. My ex and I have been slit up for 2 months and it was a immediate break without any signs or following conversations about our relationship or what happened, just over(1 really good/ very bad last night). She has never contacted me even once and we live 4 blocks away. We spoke 2weeks ago and she said that she has almost stopped crying everyday(I still do), and that talking was selfish of me to find answers, so I said I would not call. Our love was the greatest we both have ever known and I know we still both love each other and are not involved with anyone. I have in 2 months changed all the things that brought about our break-up and she knows this. Anyway I love this woman so much, I don't know if I should leave 3 daisies (her favorite) at her doorstep on Valentines so she Knows I love her. I know I sound desperate but I am no where near beginning to get over her. I don't even miss what we did together I only miss the way we beautifully communicate in every way and now that is gone. Will I hurt her or myself by doing this small gesture, no card no words just 3 daisies???? Will this push her even further than the nothingness now? Any suggestions would help, for I am lost in love.

Let the music sing through you!!!

Jamman

Great Question! I have been wondering the same thing....i have been away from my girl for 2 weeks....we were together for 2.5 years and she broke up with me. Should we or should we not leave a flower for the ex? I am still in love with her and miss her tremendously.....even though she lied to me and did me wrong....i feel that I should leave her a flower. What do ya'll think?

That is a good one...if you desperately have to do it do it, but don't leave a note saying it's from you. If she has a brain then she will call, and be a friend about don't start spouting your love to her you might scare her away. Just say you thought she might like them since they are her favorite. She will know you still think about her, but not obsessed with her.

Personally if I was a guy I wouldn't do it cause I wouldn't want to put my heart out there to get crushed if the flowers thing back fires. It's all up to you.

But if you desperately need to send flowers both of you, you can just send them to me

Creid

i think a few flowers (no red roses! ) would do no harm . esp, since the girls in question will be thinking and maybe even missing you on v-day. It is merely a friendly gesture. It could be actually quite noble, if you do that after she broke up with you (versus you breaking up or a mutual break-up): it would show that you still are considerate towards her and have no bad feelings or vengeance.