okay so theres this girl who i know is attracted to me and im attracted to her but she has a boyfriend. her and i (also a girl) fool around all the time and tease eachother we do it at school and pretty much every where we go.

today i was over at her house and we had a few shots of vodka. i didnt relize that shes a light weight drinker so she got alittle whoa. and she started dancing. the thing is when she dances she likes to dance against people so she can tease them. but Jason (other friend that was there) wouldnt dance with her so she startes teasing us to turn us on. then after a while Jason and i started to get her back.

see she always stops me from kissing her or things like that because she has a boyfriend. but she says she wants him to break up with her. they just went through this whole thing where he said that she was going to or already did cheat on him. well today she cheated on him according to his definition of cheating because her and i kissed a few times.

okay my problem is that i really really like her and i want to do more with her but everyone tells me not to date or get involved with her because of how much of a tease she is. she flirts with everyone. but i still really really like her and want to ask her out. what should i do cuz shes really confusing me with everything that shes saying to me. like when she asked why i never kiss her or make the first move and stuff like that its because she tells me i cant because of her boyfriend.

okay this didnt really make sense but my questons is what shoudl i do? should i wait until they break up and ask her out or just give up and find someone else? replies would be great if you can understand anything i said. thanks everyone who reads. later

Well if you have a relationship with her, do you still want to involved while she's not completely over with her b/f? She does seem to like you but your friends could be right, she could just be looking to have fun and not get into anything serious.

If I were you, I would take it slow and see what happens.

Hi Nick,

Welcome to eNotalone.com

I wouldn't suggest doing anything with her until she's finished with her bf. Alot a girls tease when they already have bf, probably because she's not getting the attention she need from her bf so she finds the attention or company from other guys such as yourself. Explain the situation that she's putting you in and unless she's gonna finish with her bf then your old going to be friends and that's all nothing more.

Just watch yourself, if you do decided to go out with her and she's still with her bf then be careful (sleep with one eye open... lol) because some bf's are very protective and will hurt anyone that might pose a threat to his relationship with his gf.

All the best in whatever you decied.

-[ kamui ]-

I do appologies for thinking that your a guy. I forget about the new modification that have happened to the profiles and the status when posting and i don't bother looking my fault entirly. Well at least you know where your up to with her now, at least she likes you. Who knows what might happen in the future.

Your very welcome to the advice .

All the best,

-[ kamui ]-