The ENA Crowd

martin6565

First off, I know this is not a site to meet people. Second, I'm not trying to pick up or meet anyone from this site.

Just wanted to comment that there seems to be a lot of genuine people here. Everyone here has some type of issue, problem, concern; and i am no different. But for the most part, the ENA crowd seems like a good, sincere community of people trying to better themselves.

A lot of people I've been meeting lately are just idiots, bar rats with no substance. It's nice to come here every once in a while to talk to people online with the same issues, concerns, and even goals as myself.

Just a random comment!

i agree there's a bit more of a welcome vibe here than it's possible to get in many social settings that's why i put "thank you ENA" in my signature...i came here feeling lost, hurt, scared, but getting it out has helped me and i'm working on it. people have been overall very nice on here.

Some of the friends I have on here I feel closer to than the ones I have where I live now. Sometimes that thought depresses me, but at least I know I can be myself here, and I can tell people here things that I woudln't normally tell some of my friends in real life. I like it here. I'm glad you do too.

You i feel the same way dude. There are people on here a world away that can see myself become good friends with if they lived near me ENA makes me all warm and bubbly inside lol

Ya know, I gotta say, I think you are one of the most insightful new members on here. You offer some really good advice and seem rather mature, even if you do write in txt speak a lot!

Archived