I've got a girlfriend, i'm attracted to girls... But I am also attracted to guys, I'd get sexual involved with girls... But that farthest I think I'd ever go with a guy is kiss him... Other than that I've got no probalem cuddling with a guy or hugs or kissing and that kinda stuff...

Would that fall under Bisexual? I'd never date a guy really, I just love em to death... So what am I? lol

thanks

me

hi! Well maybe you just really need time to find yourself. A couple of friends of mine have also been confused with their sexuality ...and they realized that you just to spend a little time with yourself and figure out who you truly are. I hope this helps a little. by the way thanks for answering my post on "boyfriend question"!

hey. i feel the same way, i go out with girls and when it comes 2 guys id rather kiss and hug them but nothing more.. I consider myself bisexual, i dont need to really "find" myself its just me. i know alot of girls who are bi and prefer girls over guys. labels shouldnt really be used and they don't have a distinct meaning. well thats what i believe. hope i helped.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's funny...I have a boyfriend (of several years) but I have been attracted to both men and women in the past. I myself enjoy sex with men and only cuddling/kissing women. I really like kissing women but do not enjoy sex with them. I do not get aroused when I go down on a woman. I'm not sure what other people think but I know that I'm not gay. At most I've been considered bi-sexual due to my experiences but I definitely prefer sex with men! When I fantasize it's about men and when I see myself in the future it's always with a man. But I do have attractions to women and always thought they were better kissers!

here is the dictionary definition of bisexual:

bi·sex·u·al    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (b-sksh-l)

adj.

1. Of or relating to both sexes.

a. Having both male and female reproductive organs; hermaphroditic.

b. Botany. Denoting a single flower that contains functional staminate and pistillate structures; perfect.

3. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex.

So, you see, you most likely are bisexual if you have feelings for both. Hope this helps!!!

Truly,

**Hannah**

I know it's important to define yourself, but you're not bisexual unless you're actually sexually attracted to someone of the same sex and someone of the opposite sex. According to your post (unless you don't feel comfortable with yourself about it), you have no sexual attraction to other guys. You're not bisexual, just bi-loving.