Madly in Love with him but how come?

I love this guy A LOT but it's ironic cause I haven't talk to him for a very LONG time. But everytime I see him I like him even more. It's not physically cause he's not very attractive but for me he is, I think I see him HOT cause I'm in love. It's weird cause all my friends say he's UGLY! but for me he isnt! It's that I like him cause I love his style and the way looks at me.

He used to be in my school and I saw him eveyrwhere and everyday I was like "I'm going to talk to him" but I enevr did and now he's not in my school cause he was kicked out. Now I see him like every 15 days. It help me cause It can get me get over him but when I see him again I love him again.

I don't talk to him but everytime we see each other in party or whatever he looks at me and I look at him. I try to show him I'm interested in him but when he looks at me I act as I didn't care I act so indifferent, that maybe if he's in the same position as I am probably he'll think I'm NOT interested at him at all.

I think he's interested in me cause he's always staring at me, I pass beside him and he looks at me all the way. Like for example yesturday I was in this party and I went out side and I saw one of my best girlfriend and I call her and my crush was walking the other way and he torn his head around to see who called and he saw me and he stopped, he torn around and stayed still staring at me like for a while and when he noticed my friend was laughing at him, he left.

I always try that when he looks at me I'll look at him and smile at him or something but no. I can't. I get so nervous that I act indifferent.

What Can I do to show him I'm interested but not to talk to him cause you'll tell me "talk to him" but I'm sure I won't.. I'm very shy so I can't.

Like next saturday I'll see him for sure. Or probably today, What should I do?

im sure he is just as nervous as you are. just go up to him and start a convo. if he looks at u all the time that means he is interested dont worry about that. or if u dont want to talk to him in person find out his phone number and give him a call.

OK. So you are too scared to talk to him. There must be a way for you to get closer and still look cool. Does he ever talk to people you know? Maybe while you are at a party talk to someone you know who is talking to him and you guys will be part of the same conversation. Or maybe bring something to the next party to hand out, so you don't look like you are picking him out. I went to a halloween party and gave lolli pops out. Met lots of people, plus it was cool to see everyone there had one! It is valentine's day, get those goofy little cards you give out in elementary school and bring enough to hand out to everyone, or hand out those boxes of those candy hearts that have messages on them. If you sign your name on them, he will even know your name, if he doesn't already, or just by a bag of those candy hearts and give people a few handfuls including him, ofcourse! Maybe he will say thank you! It seems like a little but it is an icebreaker that could possibly lead to more conversation in the future!

• 2 weeks later...
I love this guy A LOT but it's ironic cause I haven't talk to him for a very LONG time. But everytime I see him I like him even more. It's not physically cause he's not very attractive but for me he is, I think I see him HOT cause I'm in love. It's weird cause all my friends say he's UGLY! but for me he isnt! It's that I like him cause I love his style and the way looks at me.

i have the same thing but hes older than me. I dont think hes very "good looking" but when i talk to him and see him all i can think is wow hes so hot! and oh hes so cute!

its really hard because lik u said i only see his a little but i like him even more everytime!

does he know u like him yet? if not, just come out and tell him. obviously he cant get tha clue, alota guys cant. jus go out n sey it. see what he has to sey about it...

Hi,

I TOTALLY understand the whole idea of not getting why you have feelings for someone...it's just one of the "mysteries of life." Someone can be totally not your type, but there's just something about them that makes you CRAZY over them...I think that's when you know it's really something special.

The idea of the "group conversation" mentioned earlier is good...gives you a chance to talk to each other indirectly. Then watch his body language...does he watch your face whenever you are talking? Does he seem to act interested in everything you say? Do the same for him...even if he's talking about something you don't care about (lol). Interest is a big turn-on for anyone...we all want to feel special.

One of these group conversation encounters will probably loosen him up to talk to you on his own, and it's a way of getting "in touch" with him without being direct and obvious...if you like the guy, find a way. Feelings like these are too special to let slip by.

hi im new here. but thats not important. i just had to say i know exactly how u feel coz its the same for me with this girl. i only see her every second saturday coz shes busy alot. i told her how i feel but she sed that she doesnt want a boyfriend at the mo. whenever i suggest going sumwhere she always tells me she has sumthing else to do. she tells me that she doesnt want me to think shes avoiding me but what should i think? that she is avoiding me? or that shes trying to tell me that she does like me the same way i like her but she feels she doesnt have time to have a boyfriend????

I know what im about to say might sound nearly impossible to do but atleast try to do it... when ever you see him or are in one of those situations in which you said you want to look at him and smile but just cant... take a deep breathe relax walk over and try and spark up a converstaion... if that is to hard then try and motivate yourself think what might happen if you to hit it off or what might happen if he really likes you but since you dont make a first move he looses interest!!! and if all else fails break the ice in a group converstion like they said above

Hope everuthing goes well!!!

OK1