arguement lasting 3 days.

idls

sorry EDIT: argument lasting 2 days*

I can't take this anymore. Me and my boyfriend were on the phone and starting getting into "talking" and how he doesn't do it well..previous post:

and we haven't talked on the phone ever since. Why? I donot know what to do, I get home at 1 today, and I am going to be waiting for a call (pathetic I know.) just like I did yesterday, except I waited alll day long. On sunday I told him not to call me the next day if he can't even talk to me THAT night. I don't know what to do, I feel like our relationship is now ending all because I want him to talk to me more about us, and I want him to show his sad emotions. (he is always really sweet to me in person, for some reason it's easy for him to be non-loving and passive on the phone, idk what that's about)

I don't know what to do, and not talking to him and guessing we are done for is driving me crazy! I don't want to crack down, and call him when he was the one being un nice to me! I did nothing here. Should I wait for him to call me? do you think he is doing the same thing as me (trying to be STRONG and not call??)

thanks in advance.

he sounds prideful and will drag this out longer than needed. Perhaps maybe you should just wait it out with NC and let him call when he has cooled off. Of course it does depend on who started the fight but there comes a point that when two people love one another you just drop the argument!

yeah i am already over it! and I'm the one who was hurt that he doesn't show his sad emotions and doesn't like to have serious talks about us. Ohwell, if he doesn't call today, later tonight I'll just call him and ask how long he planned to drag this out, and why was he being so passive.

It's so hard to wait it out, it drives me absolutely insane for some reason gahhhh

Archived