my close friend just broken up my his 2 year + gf after the valentine day. i know he is sad, so am i. i am so sad n down for that day till now. but i dont understand y i will sad too..

before he brokes up with his gf, i notice that i am i keep mentioned about him in front my friends. he is really a nice guy, he is so caring, understanding. BEing with him makes me so happy.

last week, i start to waiting for his call. we always have a nice chat during phone, we can chat for everything. last nite, i was so down, coz he never give me a call.. y am i have this kind of feeling?

i asking myself whether i am falling on him. i cant answer. the feeling when i was with him is totally different from when i was with other guys. i missed him so much when i cant see him or he never give me a call.

can anybody tell me that, am i love this guy?? or i just treat him as my buddy??

i think love is something more complex than that...

being well together is the beginning of it...

but love...

it's a big word...

love is built with time... i mean real love.

love at first sight is something different, less durable.

if you think it's for the best, go for it.

if it's something that has more bad consequences and you'll do stuff "just for the heck of it" then by all means don't do it, it's not worth it.

a simple infatuation is not worth a friendship.

when it concerns real love, then everything changes.

take care

Oli

love is more comlicated than is, ya is true..

i was being hurt b4, my heart really broken into pices...

actually i am quite scared to love some one now..

i rather wait for someone approaches me 1st..

but it is hard to meet a guy u luv n luv u too...

frankly speaking, i got a bit scared i might fall in love for that guy...

but he is really a nice guy...

i am thinking to control myself to stop thinking of him from now on..

should i switch off my hp? so tat i wont wait for his call...

but does these help??

Hi mooddygal,

I would be careful with switching off your phone. It might be possible that he takes it personally, because he can't contact you anymore. It might bring him into an insecure situation and then you might (I am not saying this IS gonna happen) loose his friendship, too.

You don't have to do anything right now. Time is on your hands as long as he doesn't approach you. If you are still in a healing process, I would be extra careful in what you do. If you step into a relationship with him, you might give him mixed feelings, because you are not feeling secure yet.

Love is a funny thing. I believe that no matter what previous relationships have been like: everyone deserves a fair chance. I know how hard that is, but you cannot take out history on someone 'new'. You're facing a totally new guy here.

Last but not least: why wouldn't you try (later on)? It looks like that you did develop some feelings for him. If these feelings are true feelings of love (you have to decide that!), you don't want to end up feeling like: "What if ...?" by not having tried in the end.

I hope this was of help for you and wish you luck and happiness!

~ SwingFox ~

i didnt switch off my hp yesterday, i still waiting for his call although i know he wont call me..

he never give me any call for 3 days already..

quite worry n missing him a lot..

i cant blame him coz he doesnt give me any promise..

it might be another challenge for us if we really get together ...

my first bf is shorther then me, the 2nd one is younger than me, but in the end no result for the relationships becoz of these problemz..

now, this guys is shorther and younger than me...

haha, looks like this round i really in deep trouble..

can any guy tells me,

would u mind if ur gf is taller or older than u??