A question for the guys....

koreangelxp

okay... ive been depressed... so ive been taking it out of everyone around me... and ive made him also feel like im not grateful for all the things he does... but ive said im sorry... and everything and hes still ignoring me and not talking to me ... and its been a week now.

honestly that's just ridiculous. He can't afford to do that type of stuff in an LDR.

okay... ive been depressed... so ive been taking it out of everyone around me... and ive made him also feel like im not grateful for all the things he does... but ive said im sorry... and everything and hes still ignoring me and not talking to me ... and its been a week now.

Well, I hate to say it, but it could be over for good. I mean, maybe not...but maybe as well.

I pissed off my gf enough, and she disappeared...I thought she'd come back...no, instead, she just leaves out of the picture completely. poof. gone. I'm still trying to recoup over her loss.

I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, I'm just trying to be realistic, and show you that things might not work out, so you don't get too high of hopes. I mean, I really loved her...but she is gone. and it was VERY hard at first...but slowly and surely, I'm moving on.

i think he just let you have your space and get a grip of yourself.. should be fine when you go back to normal and go look for him..

Archived