One out of a million.......or phony

Jay_Bird

okay,I been knowing this girl since I was highschool

I met her at church,this girl is so pretty

we have been keeping in contact,hanging out for at least 6 or 7 years

we have told each other we love each other,and in love with each other

for 6 years,I have asked her to go out with me,and she always says her life is to busy for a bf

she is also a virgin........so I think.....so she tells me..........this girl is like the most perfect girl ever

she tells me she is in love with me,yet she is always too busy

I was a little tipsy last weekend,and was lonely and asked her out,and yet she came up with another excuse again,and told me she will let me know

I just don't get what is wrong................do any of you?

I don't know why she does this, but I suggest you look for another girl to spend time with. It could be she's afraid of dating guys, maybe she enjoys stringing you along...who knows? The reasons don't really matter at this point. Waiting on someone who has been making excuses not to see you for years is far too long. Get out there and look for some other girls to date.

I don't know why she does this, but I suggest you look for another girl to spend time with. It could be she's afraid of dating guys, maybe she enjoys stringing you along...who knows? The reasons don't really matter at this point. Waiting on someone who has been making excuses not to see you for years is far too long. Get out there and look for some other girls to date.

conclusion i came to as well. what ever the reason, you deserve better and need to get out there and find someone to make you happy.

conclusion i came to as well. what ever the reason, you deserve better and need to get out there and find someone to make you happy.

see thats what I did though

I dated my ex

and now since me and my ex broken up,she still the same

she seemed sort of jealous when I was going out with my ex....cause when I put in a relationship on myspace,she text me and said,oh so you have a new girlfriend

and I told her I couldn't wait on her,and she said okay,and that was it,we was still friends like nothing had changed

I don't know,this girl is 22 and a virgin,she works for a bank,and she is a 10 in looks

everything is perfect about her

but it just seems like she get so nervous,when I bring up me and her getting together

I have never experienced something like that before

Sounds to me like she isn't ready to settle down and be in a relationship with you...or tells you those things because she likes the attention and wants to string you along. I'd keep her as a friend, but take any of those comments she makes about loving you or being in love with you with a grain of salt. If she loved you that much, she'd be with you...bottomline.

Sounds to me like she isn't ready to settle down and be in a relationship with you...or tells you those things because she likes the attention and wants to string you along. I'd keep her as a friend, but take any of those comments she makes about loving you or being in love with you with a grain of salt. If she loved you that much, she'd be with you...bottomline.

I agree.................

you aren't the guy for her. she probably isn't phony and does have feelings for you, but you just aren't enough for her to date. something just isn't there for her.

but she hasn't had a bf ever since we have been talking

I even tested it to see if she did,while I was dating my ex,and she didn't

I think she is really one of those rare christian girls,who believe she should only start dating the guy she believes she will marry one day

she even tell guys who ask her out,that am the guy she will be dating,when she does deciede to start dating

It's unrealistic to expect that a person will marry the first person they ever date. The two of you don't even really know eachother well enough. What happens if you finally do date her and after a few dates you find that you're not compatible with her? Will she have the expectation that you're going to marry her anyway just because you've gone out a few times and she's ultra conservative? I hope you don't spend anytime waiting for her to be "ready" to finally date you. Keep looking for someone else...if she cared enough about you she'd go out with you. At 22 she's certainly not too young to be dating and even good Christians can go out for dinner or a show with a guy.

She could very well be just a very sincere and overly naive girl, jaybird, dont be so sorrowful.

show her a picture of a skeleton dressed in a sexy cocktail dress with the sign says "waiting for the perfect man".

That's a very impractical view of her, there are like, millions of people on God's Green Earth, how can you know who's the "right" guy without even giving him a chance?

Archived