Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

DjSystemz

DAY 1

Hi everyone. Im creating this thread mainly for myself. It's going to be my NC journal. I'm going to post what goes on everyday from this point on and how I feel. I feel like it will help me a lot.

My girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me last night around 6pm. I was crushed and didn't even see it coming. She said that she needs to figure out her life. Get ungrounded from her parents, find a job, and get her grades up. She is so stressed out that she thinks the best thing for her is to not be with anyone right now. So here I am really hurt and wishing I could just talk to her on the phone or something. I'm sure she misses me bunches and I want her back so bad. I told her I had something for her for our 6 months anniversary witch was suppose to be on the 21st of this month. I went over to her house around 12:30am and gave her my two page love note I wrote to her and a Shamu plush doll from Sea World because we were suppose to be going soon and she loves Sea World. She showed no emotion the whole night. I gave her a hug told her bye and went back home.

I really couldn't sleep. I finally fell asleep at 5am and woke up around 8am. I couldn't fall back asleep in my own room. I called my best friend and asked him if I could come over and sleep at his house. I slept there until 2pm. School was letting out for her around 3pm and I went over accross the street to one of my good friends house that is actually in one of my girlfriend's classes. I went to talk to him for a while and he assured me that there wasn't another guy in her picture and that she just needs space. I came home around 7pm and just dwelled all night and now im writing this.

I usually get a phone call from her everyday but it seems like today is different. She has not called me all day today and I have planned to go NC with her and see how long it takes for her to give me a phone call. Last week we were talking and she told me that she would never lose me nor break up with me and here I am without her now. I feel so torn up inside. She even explained to me how she couldn't even last two days without me. Lets see if that statement is true.

Today marks Day 1 of NC. I haven't spoken to her all day. She hasn't called me and I don't plan on calling her anymore. I'm going to give her the gift of missing me considering I was her first love. The first person she ever had sex with, the first kiss, the first everything. I hope that means something to her. I just hope she comes back to me because I really want her back. I have even started to pray and i'm not a prayer person at all. I guess I will see how it goes. I would love open opinions and advice from anyone. Any suggestions would be very helpful to me and if you want to know anymore please just ask. I would be happy to let you know. But today marks the first day of NC and wow it was a long one.

DAY 1

So it's towards the end of the day around 11pm. I still hope for a phone call in the middle of the night of her crying and telling me how much she needs me. I can always hope. Going to pray then hit the sack. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a phone call. Please come back to me pandaboobear Night

Day 2

Good Morning. It's 8am and no I didn't get a phone call from her last night sad to say. But I know she does not have school today and her parents are off gone to work. She should either get on the computer so she might chat with me or she might call me today. NC is really difficult but hopefully it works. Time to pray before the day begins

Day 2

So it's the afternoon around 4 on day 2. I'm really starting to feel it and i am not eating. I have lost a total of 7 lbs and i know thats not good. I did see that she looked at my myspace twice this afternoon. I have a tracker. Once at 1pm and again ten minutes after. So she is obviously still thinking of me i hope. But still no phone call. It's only day 2 and it's already eating me up inside.

Day 3

I'm making this post really quick. Last night went to a bachlor party. Dinner, then bar, then strip club, then ihop, then home at 4am. It's now 10:33am on day 3. I still miss her but im getting over her fast. I'm afraid i might be loosing feelings for her. But what else can i do? Still no phone call from her. It's either she doesn't want to talk to me because she hates me (which i dont think is the case) or she doesnt want to call because she knows hearing my voice will tear her up inside. I guess we will see how today goes. It's still the weekend, anything can happen

Archived