Are these signs of an ex who still love you.......

*Talks to my sister and wants to visit her

*Calls my mother to have conversations

*emails me to say she misses me and she has no one else to talk to.

*Talk to my mother for answers and get excited when my mother say he may contact you soon.

*Call all of my friends in different states looking for me

*Tell my mother she only wants to be friends with me (but why go through all these extremes?)

*email me to say she wants to hear my voice

*Have one of her girlfriends call my friend house looking for me

I have not contact her in over a 3 months.

Ladies and Gentleman, please tell me what y'all think........

It seems like she might be interested in you, still. But there is no guarantee. You should respond to her asking you to contact her, if you want back in. Just keep it to a minimum. Also, you want to give signs that you "care" about her, will still being independent. I have an ex whose birthday I remember, who I do favors for, etc., but keep the contact to a minimum. I'm not looking to get back with her, but I know the door is open. We had once dated for six months, then split up, then got back together. She needed a favor and I helped her out. After minimal contact for the following two months, she invited me to a party at her place, where her body language let me know she was interested.

Why is not the question I'd ask or try to answer. No one can get in your head and you should not be concerned about asking for an explanation or analyzing her too much. What you need to know is whether she does love you or not and, if so, what you want to do about it. Once you know that, you can figure out how to proceed. I don't know you, her or your history together enough to suggest a specific course of action. If she still loves you, you hvae a good chance of getting her back, if that's what you want.