NC is hard tonight

You can find excerpts of Don't Call That Man on line if you Google the title and the author, Rhonda Fielding.

I've been VERY tempted to CALL that MAN for the last few days. Last time around I was great at No Contact. This time I'm struggling with it. I haven't done it and I pray every day that I am strong enough to not do it. Especially since he has placed an on line dating ad...I have also...but that should be indication to me that he wants to meet other people and is not interested in reconciling with me. So what would a phone call accomplish? Or even an email? I'm most likely NOT to going to get to hear what I WANT to hear which is: I made a mistake, I miss you and I want you back.

My contacting him is not going to achieve this, from everything I've learned through ENA and other websites, books, and talking to people. Besides since he lied about his age by 6 years on the dating site so he could meet younger women, why would I want him back anyway? ](*,)

Thanks for the book recommendation. I'll look for it tomorrow.

I found a website late last night that I've been reading at. There's some really good advice there too! link removed

My exgf is "emotionally unavailable". There is nothing I can do to change that. It's all in her hands. I don't really want an emotionally unavailable girlfriend anyway! Who needs that? ](*,)

Thanks for the book recommendation. I'll look for it tomorrow.

I found a website late last night that I've been reading at. There's some really good advice there too! link removed

My exgf is "emotionally unavailable". There is nothing I can do to change that. It's all in her hands. I don't really want an emotionally unavailable girlfriend anyway! Who needs that? ](*,)

That was a great site, funny stuff true, thanks for posting it.

Archived