sazzle15

My boyfriend of 4 months keeps dumping about every 5 or 6 days. He then sees me out, cries, says he loves me and wants me back. Each time I say stop doing this as its upsetting me. He says we dont get on but we do. The only thing we argue about is the fact he keeps dumping me. What would make someone do this? Is it control or insecurity?

I have finally said no more and I wont take him back but to move on I feel I need to understand what would make you do that.

When we met I did not want to get serious as I had just lost my job and car and was starting a new business. He says he never got over that time. I explained it was not personal and after a few weeks I did not feel comfortable committing that soon to him. He says 4 months later it still upsets but I wasnt horrible I was happy to see him but not get too heavy.

Oh ok he wants you to feel bad because when you met him you were not in a good place. He is blaming you for HIS actions. He needs to grow up now and not take it personally. People have stuff happen in their lives BEFORE they meet people and that is just life. I would still stay gone until he becomes responsible for his bad behavoir.

I really love him, not that he believes me. Each time we get back together he says oh you made me realise how much I love you now. In the past I have fallen into really bad habits of texting him and contacting him too much but its only because I was desperate to keep him. Sad of me I know. Its going to be hard we are both in the same circle of friends. Do you think people can change these types of habits?

I really love him, not that he believes me. Each time we get back together he says oh you made me realise how much I love you now. In the past I have fallen into really bad habits of texting him and contacting him too much but its only because I was desperate to keep him. Sad of me I know. Its going to be hard we are both in the same circle of friends. Do you think people can change these types of habits?

He HAS to WANT to. Not you or anyone else can make him. It is all up to him.

Archived