Big, Small or very small

Big, small, very small or spontaneous  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Big, small, very small or spontaneous

• Big fancy, all decked out wedding
    • Small intimate close family and friends etc. type wedding
    • Court house wedding
    • Vegas!

Just wondering, even if you don't plan on getting married or already have just wanting to see what people mostly like to do. I was thinking of a career as a wedding planner so thought this be a fun topic.=]

I didn't have a prom or any big parties so in my ideal world I would like a VERY small wedding. Enough to wear a pretty dress, have my dad walk me down the isle, I really don't know any people so only family would be on my side and that be literally four people, haha. First dance and the cake! But with budget I have to say court wedding sounds more appealing I rather put money into a honeymoon.

I probably won't have an expensive reception though. That's where all the expense comes anyway. I'd hope right on the plane for my honeymoon after the ceremony.

They can have a party if they want, but I'm not paying for it!

Hahahaha that is funny. I heard how some people actually do a big wedding, but limited guests to a reception.

Well when I was younger I wanted a huge wedding but now that I'm growing older I'd rather spend it on a long honeymoon or purchase a home so we can start off on the right foot. And in case we want kids we already have a home to raise them in. =) I want a small, intimate, wedding. I'm thinking of flying my family out to Hawaii and whoever else wants to come and get there asses over and spending some of the honeymoon there then jump to like Japan, Phillipines, Thailand, New Zealand, which ever. Probably have a big bachelor and bachelorette party so every1 that cant make it to Hawaii can celebrate it with me as well. =)

My cousins' and his wifes' immediate family (best man, bridesmates etc) flew in to Hawaii where they had their wedding. At his reception back home he showed the video of the wedding because only less than 10 people could afford to travel to Hawaii. Some destination wedding packages are offered to include one big package, some hotels give discounts if you use their grounds for the ceremony.

godddd i want a big wedding!!!!

The ceremony would be on the beach (i went to one this summer on the beach and it was AMAZING...the sound of the waves, the breeze, the sand, they played bob marley!)

followed by a reception in a place on the water.

Bridesmaids dresses would be simple--JCrew has these adorable seersucker ones in bright colors

The dress...I haven't decided--I either want something very couture (but that wouldn't really go wiht the beach theme) or something bohemian.

OR I want a fall weddings. Fall colors, like brown. Centerpieces would be goldfish in little bowls

I haven'tt hought about this at all

Archived