forever blocked from the person I once was willing to love

Background story:

I had a friend I fell for, wanted a relationship, ended the friendship when I discovered it wasn't mutual. While in a friendship with him, I dated his roomate to make him jealous, was successful, but not in my ultimate goal. I ended the friendship where we were hanging out, but still kept him on my buddy list.

Now:

Its been NC four months and I've been doing fairly well. I had a large backslide recently when the roomate contacted me b/c I was wondering if the one I actually wanted was in the background, perhaps listening. It screwed me over for a few days. During those days I put up a fake away message about loving a boyfriend to make him jealous, again. All stupid, I know- but for the love of all that is, I don't want to hear lectures.

Anyways, he has permanently signed off since then. Perhaps he has blocked me, and forever. He's blocked me for a few days before-- but I have a feeling this one is forever.

Its for the better---- this way I can't imagine him caring when he obviously never did.

I met someone recently, not saying anything- but I met someone who was kind.

Because I decided that if he didn't love me, I didn't want to be around him. It became too hard--- he was always sabatoging the relationships I got into. It is indeed for the best. I used to want him to call, but he never does. I always had to be the one to call. Its for the best, but I still mourn it.

So what's your communication like with this guy? If he was always sabotaging your relationships, why didn't you just say look! We're friends, stop butting into my love life, unless you want to date me!! Or did you?

Anyway, that's pretty messed up that you dated his roommate. You really need to stop with these games because it seems like you don't really love him. I mean honestly, did you ever try to look at the situation from his perspective?

I think this is the best thing that could have happened to you because if he didn't make it permanent you would have kept clinging to this and i don't need to say again it was unhealthy as you already know that.

Sometimes it takes the other person doing something drastic to force us to move on. I can't see any negatives about him permanently going offline. Maybe after some time has passed you can finally think about other people and move on completely.

Archived