My girl recently broke up with me. The reason? She's a lesbian. I know this is true, by the way, not just some feeble excuse, ever since we met she's been saying she's bisexual.

I... I honestly believe I'm going insane. I honestly believe that my mind is being torn apart. And I don't even mean gibbering, seeing thing crazy. I honestly think I'm becoming psychotic, because suddenly I'm being filled with thoughts and urges to... to hurt people. To make them feel the pain I'm feeling.

Oh god, please, help me! If I can't control these urges, I WILL kill myself, to keep everybody else safe... but god, isn't there SOMETHING I can do? HELP ME!

well first, dont hurt anyone or yourself. i know you dont want to. youre just feeling overwhelmed.

im sorry that your relationship had to end the way it did. that sucks. life isnt perfect and its not always what we want it to be, but we still have to deal.

is there a counselor at school you can talk to? i think talking to some one professional (not just your enotalone friends would benefit you greatly.

As long as your not physically acting on these thoughts, you should be OK. At some point, I'm sure everybody goes through periods of thought, that to them, seem bizarre, hideous, and scary. the mind is capable to the extend of a large imagination and is not limited is this respect. Just rent a horror movie if you need an example. People love to bask in the emotion and feeling of hideous events and we pay millions of dollars to see every year. go rent Saw, then tell me if you think your so weird. The difference between the people who act upon this impulse and people who don't is somewhat understood but not completely.

you are upset. it's shock. just give it time. you will be okay.

This could be fueling your sequence of negativity. Get out of your house, go for a walk, read, write in a journal. Productive activities level me out and help with my mental well-being considerably. Be safe, and don't hurt anyone!

Archived