He cheated and wants me to take him back

Sierra2214

I met Casey in July and we fell in love quick. Our chemistry was unreal and we had so much fun together. The first night we met I told him that I have a had time trusting men from experiences I had been through before. I started noticing strange text messages from a girl about two weeks in. Mind you, at this point he was telling me that he wanted to be with me forever and that he loved me--the whole 9. I even met his 5 year old son and he told his ex wife that there was going to be a new person in ryans life. The texts from the girl (I snooped) started saying "I miss you" etc and I said, this is more than a friend. He finally admitted that they had dated and that they were just friends bc she wanted to date other girls. Well, I found out now as I talked to the girl that they had been together the whole time and he was sleeping with both of us and telling us both 'i love you, be with me'. She didn't really love him- I did. He came clean and said he was afraid bc I am 'so gorgeous' and successful in my modeling career that he knew I was going to leave so she was just a back-up and he was stringing her along. He thought I was going to move back to california (from NY) bc my family is there and he knew that I wouldn't stay. I am 26, he is 36, divorced and very good looking.

When I am with him it is unreal and I feel like he feels the same though I found out he would go and text the girl when we were together. (I lived 1 hr away from her)

Now that everything is out---he wants to start over, clean slate and says he would never hurt me again and that we could even get a cell phone account together so I could see everyone he is talking to. Do I forgive him even though he hurt me so bad. Do I assume he was scared and believe his excuse? I am so devestated but part of me wants to give him another shot--even though he lied to me so bad. Part of me thinks that bc I am a model that he really didn't think I would stick around bc he know I have been with high profile men--the other girl is very average and not that cute.

what do I do???

Thanks all for your replies. In my heart I know that it would be wrong and end up causing more pain in the end if I gave him another chance as he would probably give into temptation if he did so early on-during our honeymoon phase. It's just hard when you fall for someone so deeply and they hurt you and say they are sorry and made the biggest mistake of their lives. I am a very forgiving person but I know in my gut and heart that you just can't tell someone you love them and then go and be with someone else and continue to lie about it. It's been hard to swallow and accept but I appreciate hearing it from strangers and caring people that see it from an objective standpoint-it really helps. Thank you...

The choice is yours and yours alone ......I had a person cheat on me once and wanted to come back after several years ......

I could have never trusted her again ........she told me the was in Ocala Florida when she was really in Paris with some guy .......She got busted red handed and it was by accident .......

I'm sure you have no problem meeting someone else being a model .......

But if you want to give him a second chance .........some people do repent and are sincere for the pain they have caused .......

Good luck .....

Archived