Wife fell out of love with me - Possibly cheating - Ouch!

You can trust people, and there are still reasons to go on. I'm so sorry for you and your situation, keep going to church, open up to the minister and let him guide you. The lord will get you throughthis. Keep posting brother, we care and want nothing but happiness and peace for you.

God bless

• 2 years later...

Hello All,

I am currently going threw the same thing except we don't have children. But All the things that you described about your wife is close to what I am experiencing from mine, almost exactly. I love my Wife with all my heart. We recently spoke and I told her that I want us to not give up on our marriage and try to work it out. She has shown a little compassion like she use to but still shows signs that she is not sure if trying will work or if she wants to try at all. This started two days ago for me and I don't want to lose her. It's hurts so much to find out that your wife has fallen out of love with you. I am not sure if we should see a counselor as well.

• 3 years later...

I'm going through the same thing. My wife of 10 years told me that she wasn't in love with me anymore, and she knew herself that she could not fall back in love with me. I tried counseling with her, but she told me that she didn't like therapy. We only went to two sessions together. I was devastated when she told me. We have been separated now for 9 months, and I have tried to get her to give me a chance, but she keeps saying that she knows herself and she can not fall back in love with me. She was the first woman I told that I loved. We have a 7 year old son, and it has been very hard for my son and I. I still love her and have tried to court her, but that didn't work. I sent her several emails professing my love, but that didn't work either. I have read several books too to improve the relationship and make it better than it's ever been, but its too late. She has started the divorce process. I was committed to her for 12 years. I wasn't a drunk or a drug addict. I wasn't verbally or physically abusive either. I worked hard to provide for my family. Probably too much. I'm a dam good father and did half of everything around the house. The passion and romance was one sided through our relationship, and I gave up on her because she would never do anything romantic. I would always buy her flowers and tell her that I loved her daily. I used to email images of romantic things like flowers and tell her that I loved her daily. I would leave her notes telling her that I loved her too. She said that I was selfish and that I didn't listen and I took her for granted. I felt that she didn't listen to me, and felt that I was unappreciated. I felt that she focused on the negatives instead of my positives. I would always do things for her to show her that I loved her, but I realized that she had a different love language. I've learned this from my readings. I also realized that we lost our intimacy in our marriage and our communication had been bad for a long time. This has been the worst year of my life and feel for anyone that has heard "i don't love you anymore.