Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Confessions of a Teenage Bisexual Wiccan

abbynormal91

1 Ass Introduction Post[/u]

Personality wise I am independent, opinionated, protective, loving, passionate, funny, and a little neurotic.

I was born in Salem Oregon May 22nd, 1991 and lived there for about 7 months before moving to a smaller town 14 miles away. I have lived here ever since. I have one little sister who is about 5 years younger and my parents are still together (married 19 years in November 11th I do believe).

I am an odd one and always have been. I dance to the beat of my own drummer. I guess if we were to describe me in lables I would say I am a Bisexual Wiccan Hippy.

I doubt you will find me interesting. I mean I think I am pretty interesting BUT I have no idea if how I am presenting myself to you is interesting. You probably stopped reading somewhere around "Personality wise". So this concludes our boring ass introduction post.

PS: my name is Abby if you haven't gotten that yet. XD

I have recently just said f*** it to unrealistic beauty standards.

F*** wearing a bra.

F*** shaving my pits and legs.

F*** wearing make up.

Just f*** it.

Your * * * * aren't meant to be pushed up to your chin. I proudly let my huge DDD breasts hang naturally, showing the beautiful shape I my genes have given me.

We are supposed to have hair on our legs and our pits. So why do we shave it? Well back in the day (a Wednesday BTW) the razor and shaving cream industry wanted to expand their market. So they let out ads that pretty much said "hairless is beautiful. you have hair. you're ugly".

Make up? People spend million of dollars telling women that they are ugly and that this unrealistic (and impossible) image of beauty can be attained if they buy this or that product.

In short: people make millions by telling women that they are ugly. Then they provide a temporary fix for that. You don't need all of this needless * * * * to be beautiful. When you have to rely on make up and the like you have insecurities. Confidance is sexy.

I love myself the way I am. I am a beautiful woman. A Goddess and I am proud of it. If you don't like it you can kiss my fat ass.

I am sick of HS and all the people in it.

I understand that school is mostly about teaching you how to learn but it still frustraits me how boring and pointless most of my classes are. All of the classes that I am taking COULD be interesting and could actually teach me something but everything seems dumbed down. Its like they are catering to the dumb kids. I do not claim to be extremely intelligent nor do I claim to be stupid, I am in the middle, which is better than most. Ok so this was day two. On day two we should be starting to learn right? Nope. We are still doing that stupid "get to know eachother" * * * * . There is NO reason for that in HS. It is a time waister and freaking boring. I don't like people for the most part, especially those my age. So learning about who they are just angers me.

I am in one honors class (English) and in the class you would hope that those people are *somewhat* intelligent right? Yeah no luck here. There are a bunch of idiot jocks and bimbos. Thats about it. It is just more well behaved compared to the other classes I take.

All-in-all, my classes are full of stupid little assignments and projects that waist my time.

I don't like people. Especially people my age. They are immature, superficial, purposly conforming (everyone comforms to something in one way or another), and boring. They often are 2D. I do try to get to know people. But usally whatever good a person has it is hidden by the front they put up, which angers and depresses me. I hate 2D people. That is why I don't date much.

But yeah, I am done with HS and about 95% of the people in it.

That last sentence made me laugh lol

Power to you, I cannot go without shaving my legs and pits personally... not because I think its ugly not to... but because I feel dirty if I don't... meh.

I wear a bra because its comfortable =) My * * * * would never get up to my chin lol

Excuse me for my ignorance, can you explain the basis of Wiccan?

Excuse me for my ignorance, can you explain the basis of Wiccan?

Sure can. =D

Wicca is an earth based religion that recognizes a god and a goddess and the existence of Magick. I am not sure if I worded that right, it is kinda hard to explain. Anyway, Wiccans follow the rede which is "Harm none do what ye will" AKA "do what you want just don't hurt anyone or yourself". They also believe in the triple fold law, which is kinda like Karma. Like whatever you do comes back to you three fold.

For more info and a bettter explanation here is a website to check out.

link removed

but feel free to ask me questions. =]

Sounds nice, would you call it a religion then?

who are the god and the goddess?

I'll check that site out, sounds interesting.

There is a really brilliant quote in that website you linked me, I really like the explanation and how its worded.

Wont put it here incase your thread gets deleted, but its cool =)

Sounds nice, would you call it a religion then?

who are the god and the goddess?

I'll check that site out, sounds interesting.

There is a really brilliant quote in that website you linked me, I really like the explanation and how its worded.

Wont put it here incase your thread gets deleted, but its cool =)

Why would my thread get deleted?

The god is the Horned God and the Goddess is Tripple Goddess.

(it gets kinda complicated.)

The Horned God is kinda sacrificial (like Jesus in a way really) he is both the hunter and the animal being hunted so that we can eat and in turn, live. It is kinda confusing but if you look at the Wheel of the Year and read about the Solstices and their celebrations and that sort of thing it makes a little more sense... I have a hard time explaining it myself.

link removed

link removed

The Tripple Goddess is Maiden, Mother and Crone. She is symbolized with the Moon (and in turn, the God the Sun). For me this is the best way to explain it.

)O(

^ that is the Tripple Goddess symbol.

The first ")" symbolizes the "Maiden" the "O" the "mother" and the "(" the Crone.

I'm sorry I am bad at explaining things. I should NEVER be a teacher. ](*,)

Well....I stumbled onto your post by accident, but I found it refreshing. I think along some of the same lines as you do, but with a little experience, I do have 17 years on you..lol! I have been a witch since before I was born. I come from a family of witches. We practice a really old religion, as I'm sure you've read up on. I went thru a hippy phase myself. i took it a little further than you have, in that I sold everything I owned, I was 24 at the time, and I took off and camped cross country for 4 months. I collected herbs, stones, salt from the Utah salt flats, pure mountain water from the Rockies and Tetons, and met some amazing people along the way. I lived like a gypsey. Taking baths in rivers, and yes even in the Yellowstone River (it was like bathwater!!). We cooked over a campfire and just enjoyed living in nature. It was the best experience of my life. We traveled thru 37 states. That journey showed me alot about myself, life and people. It made me see that I had the courage to walk to my own beat and to do whatever the hell I want to do with my life. I left one person and returned months later someone entirely differernt.

I decided to share with you on a whim and because I felt a kindred spirit in you. there is more for you to experience in your life, so whenever you get the chance, dont ever hold back and always go for it!! take care, Cat

Edit: I thought you were 19, not 17....so I've got you by 17 years....god I feel old!! lol

I miss my best friend (well one of my best) and yet knowing that he is away at college having an awesome time makes it a little easier.

His girlfriend is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! She is one of those people who radiates beauty, you know like you can't take your eyes off of her. I have talked to her a little and she is really cool too. =D

I am so happy for him you have NO IDEA.

Archived