DamN_ This Feeling SUCKS_

Man, I got played out hard, Last night I caught my girl cheating on me with another man in the club kissing and huggin on another man, I just stood there looked and it was like a deep disappointment feeling, its like your heart wants to just stop beating, worst feeling ever_ I didn't do anything I just walked away and said forget it__

But this mornin I was really feeling it, man does it hit you hard once you come into realization. So I called her this morning telling her what I saw and I just wanted to know why. She didn't answer so I just said, just tell me you don't want us anymore and I'll move forward, she didn't want to say it(I know I don't want her back because my anger just overcomes everything and I just cannot accept the fact that she played me so hard) but I wanted to hear those words from her so I can accept that its done and over with__ its hard, in some ways my heart wants her, needs her, and loves her, but my mind wants to let go because I'm filled with anger and disappointment.

I don't know what I'm feeling but all I know is every part of me is feeling this, I feel so used up, cheated, lied to and just wasted away__ I guess I just needed to write something and vent this out_ Man this is killing me, I know I'm stronger than this and I don't need this kinda woman in my life

This Love is on Life support and I want to pull the plug__ She ain't wanting me to leave but I want to move on__ Its really hurtin

That's so awful. My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry.

That fact that she did this alone tells you there is a chance it will happen again if it has not already.

Sorry to be so Cenacle but if it was me I would run a mile.

I know it's hard to hear this and I can only say for you think.

Do you love her enough to get passed this without feeling like you can't trust her. Or, your going to throw it up in her face everytime you get into an argument and panic everytime she goes out without you.

If you are with the latter then I'm afraid it is over for you. However, if you are the first and are able to get passed it because of the love then you stand a chance.

Which ever decision you make I hope everything sorts out for you.

I really am with you and am willing you to stay strong.

tina x

Thank you, I'm just not too sure what I wanna do now, Part of me wants to leave and let it hurt, then part of me wants to stay and work it out_ But I know it aint gonna be the same, all this confusion is really setting in and the deep feeling is kicking

What can I do to sleep better, I've been finding myself drinking myself to sleep at night, I just hate not being able to sleep its really tiring_ Still trying to find the strength to let it go but its just not coming to me at this moment, I'm really workin at it dang

Hi, Anywhere you could go even if just for a walk. Sometimes it helps us to think clearer.

It is far too early for you to make any decisions in your emotional state so you need to give yourself time.

Have you anyone to talk to about this?

Thank you, I'm just not too sure what I wanna do now, Part of me wants to leave and let it hurt, then part of me wants to stay and work it out_ But I know it aint gonna be the same, all this confusion is really setting in and the deep feeling is kicking

What can I do to sleep better, I've been finding myself drinking myself to sleep at night, I just hate not being able to sleep its really tiring_ Still trying to find the strength to let it go but its just not coming to me at this moment, I'm really workin at it dang

I really don't have anyone to talk to about this, I have called my friends back at home in Alaska, but they are quite far away considering I am in Wisconsin_ I am here for college so I don't quite know anyone here, but thank you so much for the dearest attention_ I needed it, I appreciate it__ Its gonna be one heck of a long day at work for me, hopefully I'll be alrite =D

Hi, Anywhere you could go even if just for a walk. Sometimes it helps us to think clearer.

It is far too early for you to make any decisions in your emotional state so you need to give yourself time.

Have you anyone to talk to about this?

You can talk to me if you want to I'm more than happy to listen. Rant vent anything you like I can take it.

PM anytime it's what I am here for.

I really don't have anyone to talk to about this, I have called my friends back at home in Alaska, but they are quite far away considering I am in Wisconsin_ I am here for college so I don't quite know anyone here, but thank you so much for the dearest attention_ I needed it, I appreciate it__ Its gonna be one heck of a long day at work for me, hopefully I'll be alrite =D
Man, I got played out hard...Its really hurtin

What is it about this women that has you questioning whether or not you should leave her? If she will leave you? If this relationship should continue?

If I were you, I would rely on logic with this and acknowledge your observation from the previous night. Doing this, you will grow accustomed to the simple fact that she is not a healthy person to be with.

Archived