Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

a butterflys journey

ButterflyWrists

EDIT!!!

For this story, My boyfriend is going to be Zander, and my ex (who is a part of this story slightly) will be Andrew.

A Butterfly's Journey.

My relationship, I'm hoping this can help me when I either feel insecure, or feel like I may fall into the old traps. Which I wont, but it's always good to have something there for me if something does go wrong.

Zander and I first got together April 2008, we broke up in January 2009, and had no contact from about March 2009 until May, then No contact until his 21st birthday in September, back to NC until October when he emailed me out of the blue (it was me breaking NC each time.) just to check on how I was doing, he asked me to call him, but would have settled with an email. I rang him. And then that weekend I went up to visit him at university, it was an odd week, and I guess in a way I was still hurting slightly from the breakup with my ex Andrew (which happened 2 days before the email from my boyfriend). I got scared about what Zander had wanted, and was nervous, I sent a facebook message to a couple of friends, who had wanted to know why Andrew and I had broken up etc. However that's now unimportant to me.

Zander's mum has today just found out for sure that we are back together, I've posted about this in two of my other threads.

OK that's all for now. Looking forward to seeing him again, hopefully it wont be too far away.

• 1 year later...

Archived