My gf and I broke up a year ago for about a month and a half. She dated another guy and then we got back together. We got back together though in October and have been together since. We're even about to move in together this October. We both work full time, and she is attending night school. I am currently not in night school, though I should be because I'm getting older and I need to get a real job.

Long story s hort, I feel insecure right now and I don't know exactly why. Maybe it's because a year ago we broke up and I am just remembering that crap that happened? Maybe I also feel down in the dumps becaue I am not going to school right now. What should I do to feel better about all of this?

Hmm well, what is it you are getting insecure about?

QUOTE]

I guess I feel like I have not enough going for me right now. I am working at the same job for the last 6 years and I am not even done with school. I was supposed to go to night school this semester but it didn't work out. She is going though and I feel like she is going to be in a different class than me or something. I do want to go back to school, I just don't know what to do right now.

Hmm well, what is it you are getting insecure about?

QUOTE]

I guess I feel like I have not enough going for me right now. I am working at the same job for the last 6 years and I am not even done with school. I was supposed to go to night school this semester but it didn't work out. She is going though and I feel like she is going to be in a different class than me or something. I do want to go back to school, I just don't know what to do right now.

be happy you have a job. most people can't even say that.

My gf and I broke up a year ago for about a month and a half. She dated another guy and then we got back together. We got back together though in October and have been together since. We're even about to move in together this October. We both work full time, and she is attending night school. I am currently not in night school, though I should be because I'm getting older and I need to get a real job.

Long story s hort, I feel insecure right now and I don't know exactly why. Maybe it's because a year ago we broke up and I am just remembering that crap that happened? Maybe I also feel down in the dumps becaue I am not going to school right now. What should I do to feel better about all of this?

One reassure yourself that you are probably a different person than you were a year ago...and if you want to get into school then sign up, it only takes a short time...

Talk with your girlfriend about your fears if you have any. Do it on a night where you both didnt have a stressful day, and are relaxing at home.

Maybe you are scared about moving in together, that it might work out it might not. The relationship will only fail if you let it...IE not trying...

Archived