I Miss Him How Can I Get Him Back?

Well 6 months ago i broke up with my boyfriend whom was my first. Hes in his 20s and im in my teens but thats not the issue, my mom didnt care. he was very saddened at first then he just stopped calling me competely i call him constantly and ive been with him for 8 months and he stopped callin after i broke up with him, everytime i call him hes always having ways of gettin off the phone with me and my friend told me that she thinks hes serious with this girl who i have no idea what he sees in her. its been 6 months, and i stil love this guy, ive tried everything, i need help now. does ne guy out there have ne advice for me on how to get him back or what i can say to him to make him think, because ive tried everything from words, to tears, to even stalking plz help me.

Silent Tears,

I'm very sorry so hear what you're going through, it's not easy and everyone here has been there at one point or another. I'll be blunt and I know this isnt' probably what you want to hear, but you have got to give him a lot of space. He probably is hurt that you broke up with him and he has begun his healing process. The easiest way for him to deal with it is probably not to have contact with you. As a guy, my advice would be leave him be. Maybe drop him and email or call him once every two weeks or so (even that may be a bit excessive). When you talk with him be kind, DONT' TALK ABOUT THE PAST, HIS POTENTIAL GIRLFRIEND, or GETTING BACK TOGETHER. Talk to him as his friend and see whats going on in his life. If you call him and he ends the call abruptley accept it, understand he's busy, and say you'll talk to him again sometime. Let him be, give him his space, hopefully he'll come around. IN the meantime maybe you should go out and meet some new people. HOpe it all works out, Good Luck... Keep me posted

Hon, I am sorry if this is not what you want to hear, but you need to give him his space. Try to move forward and not dwell on what could have been. He is probably feeling smothered by your attempts to win him back, which are pushing him away. Whether he has found another girl or not, I still feel that you should respect his wishes if you truly care about him and try not to call him anymore. See if he calls you. If he does, then you are free to talk to him. But if you keep calling him contantly, it will only push him father and farther away.

Hello LilCutie,

Thank you for posting to eNotalone.com and coming here to seek advice. Unfortunately so far the members couldn't be really helpful.

I would like to give you some extra insight, which might help you understand his situation better. I have read so many posts on here about guys and gals breaking up or needing some or more space. Their partners posting to this forum and seeking for advice looked and look really confused over that, because they tried everything to keep them and they love(d) their partners to death. They just didn't understand why their partner gave up so easy.

Is it possible that your ex. b/f, you broke up with 6 months ago feels the same confusion. I tend to believe that he's started a healing process, too. He might be even upset, because he still might not fully understand why you broke up with him in the first place.

I find myself in peace with mermayd's comments and suggestions. I am afraid you will have to start to become his friend first again and then SEE what's gonna happen from their. Just know that there will NOT be any guarantuee you guys will be back together. It's just because of this reason that I find myself more in peace, writing you that it might be easier for your heart to find someone new.

I hope this helped you giving you some insight. I am looking forward to hear your answer on my private message to you and I wish you good luck in future.

~ SwingFox ~

well, you seem to be a beautiful young woman. what you need to do is give him space, because hell come around if you show you dont care... just make sure he doesnt use you as a stepping stone babe, because thats the last thing you want to be... i love you sam... and hopefully youll follow my advice THIS TIME!!