Guys - what is the quickest way for us girls to lose you?

allypally

uff thats difficult, I would say its a fine line,

But for me there are a few.

boob size, Joke

1. Not showing enough intrest.

2. If she flirts with other guys, I mean like crossing the line flirting.

3. to much drinking, dont like partygirls

4. too flaky, ditching dates

5. I like a girl that is flirty with me and romantic

6. if she is a couchpotato

7. If she is anti social

thats some of the things

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is nothing to compare to disrespect for turning me off completely.

Some women try pushing things too far, and they find out they've gone too far when I just stop making contact. They're between a rock and a hard place then, since it's not in women's nature to initiate or keep the dating thing going (they rely completely on men for that), and once I stop calling they can't call or act like they've done anything wrong or out of the ordinary.

This is the accountability thing coming home to roost; to initiate any kind of contact with me by action on their part after disrespectfully screwing up is tantamount to admitting a mistake, and women would rather be electrocuted than do that.

It's rather amusing to see them in a bind then, but they brought it upon themselves, and they reap what they sow by being disrespectful.

Women will then contrive to "accidentally" run into you at some location they know I hang out after they got the message, by my actions, that I've had enough. Just so long as it looks like it's not deliberate and has "deniability" women will try to make contact in a very indirect way - heaven forbid they actually admit to anything wrong, or that they're still directly interested in you.

Inevitably, they'll say, "Hey, yahoo, haven't talked to you for awhile, blah blah blah, etc and will go on and on. Their body language is saying ask me out but since the male must ask for the date I pretend I'm just not getting the message. They then finally realize that they are, in fact, accountable for their actions.

The only response to disrespect:

Walk away. Women understand that. Ironically, it's often a s**t test that they carried too far.

In discussions with other men I know, disrespect is the most frequent complaint about women's dating behavior.

I've got a great idea for the guys and the gals: Why not just be yourself? If you are compatable, that will be enough. If you are basically not on the same wavelength, it will come out sooner or later. Never, never, go against your natural personality! Can you imagine having to maintain an act for years? Yuck!

ahh it always comes back to the basics, very crazily true. and some very grounding advice. my head was starting to spin with make-him-feel-wanted-dont-seem-clingy-keep-constant-ratio-calling-allow-space-friends-keep-down-jealousy-dont-disrespect stuff people were lampooning about.

Archived