Am I not attractive for him anymore or what?

stella777

It is mostly a rant! I had a similar post before. but still feel like I need help. I'm living with my bf now and he doesnt seem that much interested in being intimate with me. I mean we almost have once a day, but that's it for him. he feels I'm pushing him for sex. So everytime I initiate sex, I am not appreciated that much. I feel like I am not desirable for him. I mean in these threads you read guys say that yeah with just one kiss we are horny! he would rather play video games than kissing or having sex. But I get so much pleasure just from kissing that I want to do it all day! And I have to mention before that we used to see eachother just on weekends he was such a hornball! What do you think I should do? Does it mean that Im not attractive for him anymore?

Honeymoon is over? Maybe you need to shake it up a bit.

How long have you two been together?

Videogames are a libido killer though - so addictive, so all consuming.

we have been together for six months! I love to experience new things,he doesnt seem that much into it though. I love to see him wanting it, then I'll be into everything.

we have been together for six months! I love to experience new things,he doesnt seem that much into it though. I love to see him wanting it, then I'll be into everything.

6 months? - the "fire" should still be burning at that point I would think...Maybe you need to bring in the no mercy "heavy guns"

Don't ask me what they are - every guy has their own - (lol relevant to yesterdays post on this subject - g-spot or something and women all being difrerent) I can tell you about mine in great detail but that's not going to do you any good (or me actually either)

As often as we see the stereotype of ridiculously horny men perpetuated on this website, we'll also see contrast of a woman being sexually unsatisfied by her man.

All you can do is talk to him.

I talked to him! he says that I expect a lot and I have to accept that I cant have it whenever I want!

wait, but you said you still have sex at least once a day?

well this is probably the difference. he used to have to go all week without touching you, it built up. now he gets a release every single day so it's not his number one priority anymore.

some guys just don't have huge libido's. not every guy is horny 24/7 and it has nothing to do with how attracted they are to their partner.

Its like this:

If you are at home one night and you are dying for chocolate and there is none- you want it more because it is unavailable.

then the next week - if you all of a sudden had 3 cupboardsful of chocolate- enough to last you for a year if you had one bar a day- (chocoholic) then you wouldnt probably eat that one bar a day, because you know its there... just in the cupboard... for when it really takes your fancy. you know that chocolate isnt going anywhere- so the desire for it isnt so great! Heck, you might even go a day.. or two... without any!!!!

It doesnt mean that you are "attracted" to chocolate any less than you used to be- its just the urgency is less.. because its just.. THERE.

Because you are living with him, and thereforee seeing him every day and every night, it is natural that the "fire" is going to diminish a bit...

...however with it only being 6 months?! Usually this is still the honeymoon period, but i guess everyone has different sex drives.

He could be tired from work, and then doing things round the house, the stress of paying bills etc, sorting finances out etc that his sex drive has diminished, and yes the video games arent helpful...

...unless you can play them together for a bit, then you are still spending time together and sharing something...

Archived