NC ...taken day by day, stronger and stronger

I think that one good thing to keep in mind for NC is that you should take every day one at a time. I had a calander that I marked with an "x" and congratulated myself for not talking to him. NOw, I don't even check it. Its irrelevant, since he's not in my life and has chosen that. And honestly, in the beggining it might seem like it--- but every day without him is a day you become stronger and stronger.

I'm very strong now...I realize how much he caused my low self esteem.

hey caterina

i am beginning to see that about my own ex he kept me in a kind of relationship purgatory-he was so lovely at times and an amazing boyfriend but at other times he indulged in toxic behaviour-commenting about my weight and i should exercise more and saying things that weren't pleasant

or kind.

i am trying to focus on all of these bad points - i stupidly still miss him like mad tho

xx

I totally screwed up a weeks worth of NC today........now I feel worse than ever. I cried let out my feelings. Feel so stupid. Now I can't sleep, cause I keep going over and over things in my head. I want to be free of loving him. it's like a prison!!

HUGS! I tell you, every time I broke NC I felt the same way. As the OP said, you have to take it a day at a time, oreven an hour at a time. You are only wounding yourself further by breaking it.

I know. I did it twice and know I would be in a better place if I had not.

Start over TODAY with Day 1. You CAN do this.

u are not alone

we are all here for you

my mum used to say this when i was younger and i keep saying it to myself

"the night is always at its darkest right before the dawn"

also

"you have to see an awful lot of rain before you find the rainbow"

u WILL be ok and u WILL get through this

we all will xxx

Archived