eat alone girl how lunch talk scared

mfan

Hi everyone,

Sometimes when I go to my office's cafeteria, there's this girl there who's about my age (30 or so). She seems to usually eat by herself. I would like to introduce myself to her. I don't know what department she works in (this is a very big building). I don't want it to look like I'm "trying to pick her up" either.

How do you suggest I do this? Can I talk to her while she's getting food or after she's sitting and eating? Thanks very much.

when she's getting food! just come and introduce yourself and say would you like to have company, i see you sitting here alone, worst thing she can say is no. You're such a nice man too, i've been that alone girl for quite sometimes but i don't have any problem with that, maybe she chose to be like that like me.

Try to catch her when she is getting food and find a way to make conversation. Probably better than going when she is settled.

I have a girl like that at my work. I always see her wearing shirts for punk bands. Kind of unusual in a corporate setting. I am into punk music so it would be nice to meet someone with the same interests. I see her sittting alone frequently and I want to say hi, but I can never get a good chance and I do not want to create an akward situation.

Edit: I did not see I was being redundant.

Im not one for being good at talking to chicks...but this came to mind...how about sit where she normally sits...and watch as she goes to sit where she normally does...chances are she'll find somewhere else to sit...and this is where you walk up and say to her that you were hoping she was gonna sit down next to you.

i dont know...i just came up with that. improv flirting

Hi everyone,

Sometimes when I go to my office's cafeteria, there's this girl there who's about my age (30 or so). She seems to usually eat by herself. I would like to introduce myself to her. I don't know what department she works in (this is a very big building). I don't want it to look like I'm "trying to pick her up" either.

How do you suggest I do this? Can I talk to her while she's getting food or after she's sitting and eating? Thanks very much.

oh, that's a tough one. when i'm in my work cafeteria, if i'm alone, i don't want strangers coming up to me. if i were outside the building, i wouldn't mind so much. that would make me feel really awkward.

Archived