oral sex or sexual intercourse, which one do you prefer?

stella777

well, seems I have a lot of sexual problems lately! I'm reaching to a point that I just want sexual intercourse every two weeks or so. (But I have it at least once a day now!)because most of the time it does nothing for me and it takes long! But I absolutely love giving and receiving oral anytime! my guy is all about intercourse unfortunately, he doesn't mind if I don't give him oral at all. I am thinking now maybe I should stop dating guys or find a guy who is more interested in oral. Not sure if many of them are out there though Are there really guys there that like oral more than intercourse? and girls have you ever felt the same as me??

I have two numbers for you... 69! Always does the trick for me.

Funny related story, I had a ONS w/ a girl, we went back to her place, I went down on her and within 10 seconds she said "Just so you know, I'm not going to come."

Needless to say, when her MOM walked into her room the next morning (this girl was 30) and announced "Oh I *thought* I heard a guy in here! It's been a long time since THAT happened!" it was kinda par for the course.

I have two numbers for you... 69! Always does the trick for me.

Funny related story, I had a ONS w/ a girl, we went back to her place, I went down on her and within 10 seconds she said "Just so you know, I'm not going to come."

Needless to say, when her MOM walked into her room the next morning (this girl was 30) and announced "Oh I *thought* I heard a guy in here! It's been a long time since THAT happened!" it was kinda par for the course.

yes, 69 is the best! good to know there are guys thinking like this!

and he knows how to please me there but it is oral with a finger inside, not intercourse

I agree. I used to like it sometimes. But now if I ever get to do it I am trying my hardest to turn my brain off "your nose is NOT in his rectum!".

lol, it's getting a bit disgusting here!lol can't understand how you really go near rectum, guys may go there when they are on bottom, not us I suppose!!

i love getting it on, especially when i get to do some movement. i'm usually in control. with oral, i like to give it as well as receive it. i think something mentally happens when a girl gives me oral. it's like she has my life in her hands and mouth and i'm helpless.

but i prefer actual sex.

i love getting it on, especially when i get to do some movement. i'm usually in control. with oral, i like to give it as well as receive it. i think something mentally happens when a girl gives me oral. it's like she has my life in her hands and mouth and i'm helpless.

but i prefer actual sex.

I think guys get more excited when they do the movements and they are in control while oral. I like it too

Archived