ex contacted me again i need some advice please!

xtiarax

If that is you in the avatar then I can say that you certainly will never have a problem finding a man who will cherish and adore you, and if this one caused you a lot of pain, then I would have to say move forward without him, and look forward to MUCH better things. Why be friends with someone who has treated you poorly? I just don't get that...

Aww thankyou and yes that is me I guess you are right lol i mean i was thinking that before but i just wanted more opinions

And i did beg him to be mates with me but he blanked me for about 2 weeks and now he wants to talk? About what do you think?

i think he's thinking he made a mistake letting you go, or not answering about being your friend and wants to get you round to his to either talk about getting back together, or for something else for his birthday,if you know what i mean!

if your not that bothered about him anymore, dont go.

To be honest, i still think you'll hear from him again anyway even if you dont go

yeah I agree with the above poster-I would guess he is having second thoughts. And even if that is only a REMOTE possibility, then it is all the more reason to not meet up with him. And again, like the poster above wrote, even if you don't, you very well might not be done with him yet-I imagine he will be coming around...good luck...

No i texted him this: Thanks for the offer but i will not be coming but thanks anyway.

His reply: Im sorry i was drunk i will delete your number!

So this means that he was drunk and never meant to text me but did anyway, and it means he had no intention of seeing me. So i think that this is it i do not think he will be in contact with me now as i was very very rude after that i have never said the things that i said to him last night!

Do you think that he said he was drunk becuase i turned him down?

And he never wanted to look stupid?

Hmm "drunk" or not, he still txt you, you were still in his thoughts.

You said you didn't wanna go round and in the first place so i don't suppose it matters whether he meant it or not, no? Coz you know yourself it's not what you want from him and are ready to move on.

xtiarax;

Not sure if it's much help but someone once said a famous quote to me after my ex told me she loved me etc when she was drunk and we had split up

''drunk minds speak words of a sober heart''

As I said not sure if it really helps or not!

lonely83

I think the tables have turned and he is probably hurt by your response! That is why he said, " I will delete your number!" He probably wants to get a reaction out of you! Keep up the good work! You seem a lot stronger than before! Good luck and take care!

i texted him this: Thanks for the offer but i will not be coming but thanks anyway.

His reply: Im sorry i was drunk i will delete your number!

So this means that he was drunk and never meant to text me but did anyway, and it means he had no intention of seeing me. So i think that this is it i do not think he will be in contact with me now as i was very very rude after that i have never said the things that i said to him last night!

Do you think that he said he was drunk becuase i turned him down?

And he never wanted to look stupid?

yes i do think he said he was drunk because you turned him down, and he was saving face.

I also think the same as the above poster who said he was trying to get a reaction out of you when he told you he would delete your number...and from what you say, he did.

Are you sure your not bothered about him? why would he be able to get a rise out of you even if he had deleted your number? if you werent bothered it wouldnt matter no?

I think if you really want to get over this guy you have to stay away from him so you can heal

Well i said to him that i never cared that he was going to delete my number and i also last night said that even if you were drunk you meant what you said as when you are drunk it is what you want to say in real life but cant. I do not know what the hell he was playing at though i mean texted me when he was drunk and the text was written as if he was sober as there were no spelling mistakes and accurate words.

Maybe he was drunk and never meant what he said.

Archived