I want to know if this girl at school likes me or not. It seems like she does, but I'm not sure if that is just her personality. Anways I'm not popular or anything, but she is. She talks to me and is real nice to me and stuff. The other day she put her arm around me and walked with me for like a minute. I would really like to go out with her, but I'm real shy around girls I like. Please give me some advice to let me know that she likes me or something. Right now she is the coolest person in the world to me. Thanks for the help.

She probably has a thing for ya. Good going!! I give ya props, anywayz ... just be yourself. Start up a conversation and get to know her better. If ya know her better, the moe comfortable around her you are going to be. Maybe even get her some thing that she really likes for Valentines Day. Well if ya have any other questoin you can ask. Good Luck!!

Hi,

I think she's definitely interested. I would just keep talking to her and may be once a while touch her arm or do something else nice. If you get a chance to talk some more to her this week, you might want to consider asking her to do something on Valentine's Day. Doesn't have to be fancy ... just some movie or so. Then you take it from there.

Don't fear being turned down, though. Being rejected is part of the process. You might hear 'no' more often. That is not a bad thing. At least you know that you tried. There is much to gain, though, that it's worth the risk.

I hope this helped you... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Try not to jump at this opportunity too fast. I think she is probably interested but the possibility that it is her personality is not completely omitted. Try being a little flirtatios with her and see how she responds to it. Like jess said, I would follow what she does in some cases. Put your arm around her. Jokingly introdue her as your girl. Give her compliments. See how she responds and if you feel positive about it...dont hesitate!go for her!