Would you go on this date or not?

confused25

Ok, so I've been talking to this guy that I met online over email for the past two weeks and this past Sunday he asked if I wanted to meet up for dinner/drinks. I responded back on Monday and said that Sat would probably work better and asked if he was ok with that. Well he didn't get back to me until today (he said sat is good for him btw)! Call me petty, but why does it take someone so long to respond back? At this point I'm even debating whether or not I still want to go on this date. I am interested in meeting him but I'm just irked at the fact that he got back to me so late. What would you do?

Yeah, I would go...just this ONCE. Check him out. Who knows why he didn't get back to you sooner. Does he go out of town? Maybe he doesn't check his email?

I see your point. But I would give him one chance.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

~Allie

he was probably spending time with his mistress on the side. JUSTKIDDING

Dude he was prolly busy, had personal or family issues, work deadlines etc.

I never look into why someone doesnt get back to me right away because if and when they do i will know they are still interested. He called you so thats all that matters. your still golden. loosen up your panties a bit and have fun.

People can be horrible when it comes to responding, just because we know it's so easy and instant that we always think we can do it anytime. Did he give a reason, or say he was sorry for the late reply?

Give him a chance!! That one thing isn't a good reason to give up.

he was probably spending time with his mistress on the side. JUSTKIDDING

Dude he was prolly busy, had personal or family issues, work deadlines etc.

I never look into why someone doesnt get back to me right away because if and when they do i will know they are still interested. He called you so thats all that matters. your still golden. loosen up your panties a bit and have fun.

Stop talking about people's panties...freak! just kidding.

To the OP: Just go. He might have been making sure that Saturday was clear of other obligations (family, work, friends, side job at the strip club, whatever) before he got back to you and definitively said yes. I've done the same (...not the strip club part, but you get the picture).

Archived