What goes through your heads ladies?

Raincheck

After 4 dates over a one month period with a guy you really like, what is going through your head? I know every woman is different but I am trying to get a general consensus. Are you thinking, where this might be going? Or where IS THIS going? Is exclusivity popping into your head? Do you want to take it slow? How often do you expect to see this person or talk to them on the phone?

Your response would be very helpful, thanks!

I don't think it is the number of dates that matters so much as how intense the emotions and feelings of connections between the two people.

If we really got along great, had a lot in common and i loved everything about the relationship, i would be HOPING it was headingn towards something serious, but certainly not expecting that after a month.

Some women might be planning the wedding in their heads, while others will be scared off if the guy comes on too strong after 4 dates.

So take your cue from how the other person is behaving towards you (how excited, how much they want to see you, how often etc.) rather than the number of dates.

haha too funny (nice siggy too! )

After 4 dates I am wondering where this is heading and if i want to continue this for sure.

lol thanks!

yeah i agree, after 4 i would be coming to the conclusion of whether i wanted to persue it or not.

I find that so weird. The, "after 3-4 dates I will conclude whether I want to pursue it or not". I mean if you have gone on 4 dates with the guy and like him, what is their to think about? Why not continue dating him? The statement sounds like after 4 dates you guys sit down and say, "well..he's good looking, I like him...but....he doesn't like Soda, so I won't pursue this"

A second question, and this is primarily for the girls again, because I don't date guys but guys feel free to chim in. Do you guys get a bit scared after 4 dates that the person your dating will change their mind about you? like you like them, but are afraid that since its beginning to becoming something, the person might say, just like the girls here say, "eh, I dont wnat to pursue this"...is this normal? even though everything is going fine, I can't help but to fear and feel this!

After 4 dates over a one month period with a guy you really like, what is going through your head? I know every woman is different but I am trying to get a general consensus. Are you thinking, where this might be going? Or where IS THIS going? Is exclusivity popping into your head? Do you want to take it slow? How often do you expect to see this person or talk to them on the phone?

Your response would be very helpful, thanks!

If I went on even a 2nd date with you then I must be interested....I like my space though, so a call or text every few days is good with me. If you are wanting to plan another date I like to be given a 3 day notice...I'm really busy...besides, that shows respect and that the guy likes me enough to make actual plans.....as far as sex, I like sex, but the lovey emtional stuff has to come really really slowly.

i am definitely thinking about exclusivity, still feeling out the nuts and bolts of his personality and if it's really jiving or not. usually after a month i'll have started to loosen up a little bit, so i think that's when the ball really starts to get rolling. if it's last that long, i'd say it's a good sign.

I find that so weird. The, "after 3-4 dates I will conclude whether I want to pursue it or not". I mean if you have gone on 4 dates with the guy and like him, what is their to think about? Why not continue dating him? The statement sounds like after 4 dates you guys sit down and say, "well..he's good looking, I like him...but....he doesn't like Soda, so I won't pursue this"

hello? never said conclude. start to conclude.

4 dates is long enough to know the extreme 'omg this person is NOT right for me' and then dates after that narrow down your decision further and further. its called dating. the longer you know them the more you know.. the more you know the better you can come to a judgement. 4 dates is just a litmus in a series of litmus tests. i'd say if you make it past the 4th date with me then chances are i am starting to consider a relationship with said person.

If I went on even a 2nd date with you then I must be interested....I like my space though, so a call or text every few days is good with me. If you are wanting to plan another date I like to be given a 3 day notice...I'm really busy...besides, that shows respect and that the guy likes me enough to make actual plans.....as far as sex, I like sex, but the lovey emtional stuff has to come really really slowly.

you like myspace? lol

Archived