Good Movie for Break-ups

So I know everyone has a hard time getting over people and sometimes you seem stuck in between the real world and that hell of a purgatory you feel like your in... Well theres a new movie that should lift your frowns upside down..

Forgetting Sarah Marshall...

My friend who is getting over a break up said he wanted to go to the movies..I chose the Forgetting Sarah Marshall which is about a guy who dates this hot tv star (resembles Law n Order) and they break up and he goes to Hawaii for a vacation and she's there too...but he meets this hot girl that works at the hotel...

Anyway my friend who hasn't smiled for months laughed so hard.. I believe this movie will lift up any spirit and it wasn't even too chick flickish...

Go watch it

any good dvd movies for break-ups? i am having a movie marathon tonight - just with popcorn & me, myself and I!

has anyone seen "over her dead body"? is it funny?

any funny dvd movies please let me know...

thanks!

Hey girl!! yes, I saw it and it's really good! It is funny! It will make you smile!

"The Holiday"

It was such a motivating movie for me... I loved it. I felt better about myself after... and had hope.

Oh god, the holiday made me cry.

Some one above said the "breakup" too. That made me cry too.

Both movies made me think of "him".

I wouldnt suggest them.

I would suggest either comedies or gruesome, scary horror movies.

That's all I've been watchin lately.

"High Fidelity". Legendary break-up movie.

You'll spend the whole movie going "Oh my god, I know. I know. ITS SO TRUE!" Like a big girl. Jack Black is awesome in it too.

Agreed. Jack Black singing at the end is tops. Let's get it on.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie....

funny thing about my back Jules its located on my

such a great pick me up film!!!

Kuiks, it was one of my fav comedy movies - did you see the unrated version?

do you remember the drawings at the end of the movie?

classic!

Archived