Survery of your physical relationship

SmartestVEGA

I want to take a survey of the physical relation between boyfriend/girlfriend.

How many of you had made in bed ... can you give the count of boys or girls before marriage?

Are you continuing the same relationship after marriage other than wife/husb?

Or are you searching for bed relationships after marriage other than wife/husb ?

i never had a physical relationship with anyone before marriage ..but its high time to do so...before that i want your opinions !!

Please share your thoughts !!

Give me the count !!

How many of you had made in bed ... can you give the count of boys or girls before marriage?

3 women including my wife.

No chance-o

Or are you searching for bed relationships after marriage other than wife/husb ?

Heck no, I've seen what happens when cheating occurs and I've finally found someone who has my back. I'd rather not screw with that.

ok, I think I'm starting to understand where you're coming from.

You're a virgin and you are concerned that if you have intimate relationships prior to marriage, that might cause negative consequences for when you do become married, right?

Personally, I'm glad that I had partners before marriage and am glad that my husband did as well. Jealousy is not an issue between us and we trust each other.

yes, i dont know how to define a virgin...

i never slept with a girl ..but i have done all other than ..what i can do in bed with three girls...

So can i count three girl as answers of others posts for the question (How many of you had made in bed ... can you give the count of boys or girls before marriage?)

They all have got other boy friends and left me ..so i am single now..i dont know i am virgin!!

Jealousy is not an issue between you and ur partner will always sustains only when both couples are equal match.

If one measures more that other...jeolousy automatically comes for any !!

Hope i am right ? Then the problem is how to find a match !!??

How to find the partner is in same wavelength ?

i personally would not marry if i hadn't slept with the person i intended to marry for fear of not being sexually compatible.

but after marriage, i believe in fidelity and would not sleep with anyone else other than my spouse.

I am the same way. I know many disagree, but .. I am not a fan of waiting til marriage for sex.

But i am not religious either (spiritual, not religious) so I don't have those ties keeping me from it.

BeStrongBeHappy: Have u slept with anyone before marriage? if so.. will it be a wrong thing after marriage ?

What the heck are you asking? If you sleep with someone other than your spouse AFTER marriage? That's cheating. You have been told that already on this thread. Your questions are confusing. OF COURSE it is a WRONG thing after marriage! Why get married?

What the heck are you asking? If you sleep with someone other than your spouse AFTER marriage? That's cheating. You have been told that already on this thread. Your questions are confusing. OF COURSE it is a WRONG thing after marriage! Why get married?

I believe he is referring to feelings of jealousy and/or inadequacy that may arise after marriage if one or both partners had previous sexual encounters. (But I can't tell for sure!)

I don't think it's such a big issue in North America, where it is the norm to have several partners before marriage. However, perhaps the culture in India is such where a high value is placed on having only one sexual partner for life.

To SmartestVEGA: I don't think alot of people are going to tell you their number. Even my husband and I have not shared that information with each other, and don't wish to. Not that I'm ashamed in any way, but I don't want to label my sexuality with something as one-dimensional as a number. Like that's suddenly supposed to define me.

...oh, and I have no idea what that number would be. lol... never bothered to keep track.

As far as whether sex before marriage is something that is going to bother you or your wife, only you can answer that. I think it's a very personal thing and there's nothing wrong with wanting only 1 sexual partner in life, and desiring the same thing from your wife. Just don't sleep around and then expect your wife to be a virgin, ok? That's not just.

Thanks for all comments ,

yes the situvation in india is bit different..

i dont know the count of the people ...

but ..i know its less that north america...

i am not married ..i am just a single ..hence .. i just want to study people attitude ..especialy girls attitude after marriage ...!!

a total of 5 for me (including the guy I am marrying!)

Only with my husband

See above.. Only with my husband, he's the only one who I want to be with.

SmartestVEGA needs to stop using two exclamation points for everything and rephrase everything so normal people can understand what you are talking about.

UGH

Yea, I ll take care.

My mother tongue is not English. We studies English as one subject from 1st grade and gradually improve as it is the global language to study.

Right now i am working. So its high time to improve my grammar.

Moreover i have noticed some of my American clients even use weired language than us

Archived