sex still hurts :-(

Krystal_Ivy

So I'v ebeen having sex for a month now and it still hurts when he tries to enter. After that I'm fine. should it still be hurting? do you think it's because we're using condoms? my friend says she can't use condoms because they are dry and don't feel the same as having normaql sex. we use lots of lube but still....

Depending on how you guys fit together, that could be normal.

It's still uncomfortable for me after 3 years and pushing a baby through there, so yeah, get used to it.

Do you guys do much foreplay to get you ready? It might help if he performs oral sex on you first.

Depending on how you guys fit together, that could be normal.

It's still uncomfortable for me after 3 years and pushing a baby through there, so yeah, get used to it.

Do you guys do much foreplay to get you ready? It might help if he performs oral sex on you first.

yeah, he does oral, but still. 3 years and a baby? wow!

yeah, he does oral, but still. 3 years and a baby? wow!

yup, sometimes bigger isn't always better. But, on the plus side, he makes me come every time, and that took alot of work for any of the men who came before him. So I'm not complaining.

You are fine - I remember the first about 20 times I had sex it hurt getting in but once it was in it was fine.

Are you having sex everyday? The longer in between times the longer it will take to get use to it.

Just give it time - before you know it you will be a pro.

As for the coming - girls usually get off by clitoris stimulation and not only sex. So play with yourself while you are having sex I'm sure you will enjoy it more.

Oh and EXPLORE!

you are just anticipating the pain and tensing up.

take every single penetration slowly until you feel your muscles relax. foreplay also helps the relaxation. it may take a while, even years to overcome it.

you are just anticipating the pain and tensing up.

take every single penetration slowly until you feel your muscles relax. foreplay also helps the relaxation. it may take a while, even years to overcome it.

yeah, I've been having sex for 6 years and still have that problem if I'm not aroused enough or not wet enough.

Archived