bf's balls...move...

Tulip 128

last night after giving my bf a blow job i noticed that his testicles were moving...it looked almost like they were inside the sack like rotating... i don't know if that even makes sense, but he said that he's noticed it before. just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or knows why that happens.

Testicles do that.

For some inexplicable reason, testicles require a very narrow range of temperature to produce sperm. The scrotum is a complicated device for regulating temperature between 95 and 97 degrees. If they're cold, the testicles draw up closer to the body, even if the scrotum doesn't shrink to preserve heat. And vice versa, if they're warm they'll drop a bit to cool off.

Oh, my bf's testicles do that as well - I find it riveting to watch! He is very amused by my fascination, but doesn't mind the attention his crotch gets as a result.

Why do balls do that? Godless Heathen's post explains it perfectly. Also, if you gently stroke the skin of his inner thigh, you can make them move too, due to the dartos muscle. Try it, it's cool. Hehe.

And yes, my bf has gotten used to having an excitable medic gf by now *lol*

Oh, my bf's testicles do that as well - I find it riveting to watch! He is very amused by my fascination, but doesn't mind the attention his crotch gets as a result.

Why do balls do that? Godless Heathen's post explains it perfectly. Also, if you gently stroke the skin of his inner thigh, you can make them move too, due to the dartos muscle. Try it, it's cool. Hehe.

And yes, my bf has gotten used to having an excitable medic gf by now *lol*

haha...yes i sat there on the bed just watching them for a while...i was so intrigued by this

i noticed that his testicles were moving

It's perfectly normal. Testicles actually move around quite a lot. When you are cold they move up towarrd your groin, warm they drop down. When you ejaculate they move toward the penis shaft and then gradually settle and adjust post ejaculation.

They are not rotating but may look like they are due to the movement.

Archived