what would you get her?

Most of my posts here are just me trying to figure something out and hoping that someone would have a different view of things that would help me out.

This time is a little different. I don't have any ideas of my own, so please help me out.

I have a friend that I really can't seem to find anything to get her for Christmas. She's a little eccentric, so any common gifts won't work. She's quite artsey. She's in love with popular art from the 30's 40's and 50's. She's obsessed with shoes; she has something like 60 pair, which isn't bad for being 18. I just don't know what to get her. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll take them.

Are there any posters, prints, or reproductions of paintings or small sculptures she might appreciate by a particular artist? Any local small antique or secondhand shops that might have something of interest? Sometimes it takes some browsing around and something will hit you that it's "just her style" or fits her personality. Does she do any art herself? If so, some "tools of the trade" or a tshirt that expresses her personality might be in order.