Stretch marks, what do you think? do guys find it a turn off?

stella777

So, when I was younger and I my breasts were developing I didnt care about my bras at all, and I dont know because of that or just my skin type now I have stretch marks all over my breasts! So yesterday I just found out my actual bra size which is like 32 E, I always thought Im at most DD or something. So I found out I never cared about my actual size and now I am so depressed about this fact and blaming myself so badly because of having stretch marks!:sad:

So, now I am kinda self conscious about my body. I am not a big girl, not slim either,and Im curvy, with losing 10 pound or somethin I think Ill be in a good shape. but stretch marks really bother me. I have them all over my breasts(light marks tho) and my lower back and my butt. sometimes I even hate to wear a bathing suit cause of them. my question is what guys think about this? is this a turn off for you? the guys that I have had which are not a lot never mentioned it. but I am still insecure about them. So tell me is it a turn off? if you see a girl showing her stretch marks in beautiful dresses or bathing suits what will you think?

My sister is a 32E too - hard bra size to buy!

Don't feel bad...something like 80-90% of women are wearing the wrong bra size and don't know their real size!

Stretch marks are normal during periods of rapid growth - bra or not. I have very fair skin, so have very pale ones too (can't see unless look close) on my breasts and on my hips - I have never had anyone complain

P.S. Guys get them too. I used to date a man whom had them all accross his back (horizontal ones) and they were visible - never bothered me!

In real life, people don't have bodies like models (and not even the models look like the models....it's amazing what makeup, airbrushing and retouching can do!). That's what makes us real and beautiful!

P.S. Guys get them too. I used to date a man whom had them all accross his back (horizontal ones) and they were visible - never bothered me!

In real life, people don't have bodies like models (and not even the models look like the models....it's amazing what makeup, airbrushing and retouching can do!). That's what makes us real and beautiful!

Yeah i have stretch arks.

On my hips etc. Really wished they were somehwere else lol

too many yes.

unfortunately mine are a lot on the top of my breasts but they are light and narrow. in some lights they are not visible tho. I dont have anyone complained either. but dont guys tell their gfs that they are beautiful anyway?

i wouldn't want to have a gf with stretch marks unless we happened to have a kid together or something. i also don't want a girl that has stretch marks from being overweight. just not my thing.

mine are not because of being overweight, it happened during puberty and when I was growing.

i wouldn't want to have a gf with stretch marks unless we happened to have a kid together or something. i also don't want a girl that has stretch marks from being overweight. just not my thing.

People don’t get stretch marks just from gaining weight or being overweight or pregnant. As I said, I have very light ones (I doubt others even notice them) on my breasts and hips from normal growth during puberty. I have never been overweight (and am quite slender) or pregnant.

The stretchmarks are from the skin stretching not from lack of wearing a bra (that would lead to sagging). Typically this occurs when one gains and loses a lot during their lifetime.

If you took BC's or certain types of steroids that can cause it too....

Gaining and losing is the number one reason for stretchmarks (its not the weight gain per se but rather the hormones produced)...this is why pregnant women get them the stomach has to expand and shrink rapidly. It is not the actually expanding of the skin but rather hormones that are released when this occurs.

Some people get them for other reasons, such as yourself, but losing and gaining are the biggest reasons for them. Also BC pills are another cause.

It depends on one's skin type. Some skin is more suspectible to getting them for a number of reasons.I think i remember reading that dry skin is more prone than oily skin.

I'm a DD-DDD cup and when I was developing, I got stretch marks VERY bad.... they were disgusting, I was SO self-conscious....

For some reason or another, I started putting anti-biotic cream and hydrocortisone cream on them.... one of them helped, they're gone now.

People don’t get stretch marks just from gaining weight or being overweight or pregnant. As I said, I have very light ones (I doubt others even notice them) on my breasts and hips from normal growth during puberty. I have never been overweight (and am quite slender) or pregnant.

i never said that was the only reason.

I've got very light stretch marks on my hips....I'm a size 2 and have been for about 10 yrs.....don't worry bout it.

yeah, I have a friend who is the skinniest ever and she has some on her butt too! I was so insecure before that I wanted to refuse to have sex because of that, but now I'm soooo happy I haven't done that,lol.

Archived