IS IT OK FOR A FRIEND TO ASK HER OUT FOR YOU

I'm a sophmore in highschool and theres this freshmen girl I like but dont even know her, never talked to her , the most i've done is make eye contact from a distance with her.....Ive tried to go up to her but I cant do it.....It's frustrating.........

My friends offer to do it for me but i say no because i dont want to be a coward or anything but if I cant take the oppurtunity then its better if someone atleast make it known that i like her.......then maybe ill go from there, so do good relationships start even if you don't do it yourself and someone else starts it for you.....

OR should I REALLY TRy TO Do It MYSelF 8)

You really should do it yourself. When a girl is approached by a guys friends, they often look at the guy as being cowardly and fearful. A girl wants a guy who will stand up for himself. If he cannot stand up for himself, then he cannot stand up for her. If you have your friends ask her out for you, she will most likely say that she would consider it if you asked her yourself. But even if you go up to her after and ask, she will already know that you did not have the "guts" to do it yourself in the first place and may deny you. I really think that if you want her to consider dating you, you need to ask her on your own. Good luck!

I'm a sophmore in highschool and theres this freshmen girl I like but dont even know her, never talked to her , the most i've done is make eye contact from a distance with her.....Ive tried to go up to her but I cant do it.....It's frustrating.........

My friends offer to do it for me but i say no because i dont want to be a coward or anything but if I cant take the oppurtunity then its better if someone atleast make it known that i like her.......then maybe ill go from there, so do good relationships start even if you don't do it yourself and someone else starts it for you.....

OR should I REALLY TRy TO Do It MYSelF 8)

mermayd is right. definitely do it urself. if u have someone else do it for u, shell probably say no cuz ur a coward, she will thik. plus, its harder to say no someones face. it just is. besides, experience in asking girls out cant hurt right? im a sophmore guy too, im in the same boat as u, so i understand though. u want to do it, but there are so many things that can go wrong. if u just cant do it alone, have some of ur dude friends around for emotional support, but do the talking urself. oh, and always get her away from her friends. if shes in her little herd, it is 100 times harder. good luck wiht her

i forget being a sophomore in high school mostly cause of drinking ... but i do remember you have to ask girls out for yourself after like 3rd grade... having a friend do it is beyond gay... one way you could do it is to tbefriend a friend of hers... freshman in high school kill forolder friends.. then just chill with her, just don't go up to her in the lobby like "I LOVE YOU MARRY ME PLEASEEEEEE" that won't work, i say go for the more subtle approach... but that's cause i'm a subtle type of guy..