How to filter flirt from real intentions (women)

MrRight

Last week a lady (this is a new case) in the hotel I was claimed that I was elegant, attractice, and she liked this and that, blah, blah.

Horny as I am, I immediately asked her if she wanted to go out with me. She declined.

So my question is, assuming a man is attractive enough, what type of questions or behavior should I adopt when women make me compliments?

Basically I would like to take advantage of it (and have relationships, sex, etc) if those compliments are legitimate. However so far I haven't figured out why so many women keep telling me compliments and very few are actually ready to go ahead and put their "money" where they freaking words are.

Last week a lady (this is a new case) in the hotel I was claimed that I was elegant, attractice, and she liked this and that, blah, blah.

Horny as I am, I immediately asked her if she wanted to go out with me. She declined.

So my question is, assuming a man is attractive enough, what type of questions or behavior should I adopt when women make me compliments?

Basically I would like to take advantage of it (and have relationships, sex, etc) if those compliments are legitimate. However so far I haven't figured out why so many women keep telling me compliments and very few are actually ready to go ahead and put their "money" where they freaking words are.

God, I bet she's one of those women who complain that guys can't take hints well too. ERG, that's frustrating! (And what's worse is that I'm a woman and still don't get it!)

If i can be honest it sounds like you're gearing for sex and not much else...women can read those intentions a mile away.

Maybe change your attitude and your intentions and women will see you as sincere and approachable.

Archived