My ex wants me to show anger as part of healing process

My fiance told me 2 weeks ago that she had cheated on me. We've talked a lot since then and she wants time to figure out what's going on in her life and I need time too to figure out my life and if I could ever be with her again after doing something like that. When she told me I was really mad and yelled and called her all the names in the book. But since then we have not had any angry talks. This is actually a problem for her. She wants me to sit her down and yell and tell her how what she did made me feel. She's worried that I am bottling everything up inside and it will blow one day. But I'm having trouble with her request. It feels weird to make an appointment with her just so I can yell. Right now I am still so confused that I don't know what to say or where to start. Someone suggested that I should write a letter that focuses soley on my anger. Nothing about how much I love her or how great our life was. Just my feelings on what she did and how I feel about it now. Any other thoughts on how to handle this?

She cheated on you! You should not have to do anything she wants, unkless and until you figure out whether you want her anymore. She should not expect you to do that in a week or two. She did it, tell her she can suffer until you figure out how you feel.