Wants to cheat on his fiance??

Hi All

Ok well my ex boyfriend disappeared from my life in Nov of 2005 and I havent heard from him since.

Over the past 2 weeks I have been going through some medical stuff - i was on my Yahoo messenger one day (which i hardly use anymore) and I had my status set to something re the medical stuff and this message pops up saying "Good Luck".....It was from my ex!! After falling off the chair we ended up talking for a few hours - he told me hes engaged and has a kid with his fiance. I asked him if he had ever cheated on me (I know he did, but i wanted to see if he would admit it as he seemed matured) and he said no.....and then he asks me for a booty call, for "old times sake"....in 2 breaths, he tells me that hes engaged, never cheated on me, but wants me to help him cheat on his fiance.

Whats up with that??? I got some real satisfaction shooting him down, and he has asked a few time or hinted at it. Is it common for ex boyfriends to want something they walked away from??

Needless to say I am keeping our contact at minimal (hes been really supportive with this medical stuff and its been helping me).

Oh my other friends.....where to start about them....

Many of them are MIA until THEY need something. My so called best friend and i have many other issues right now (see my posts about loving my best friend and him being distant).....I'm not initiating contact with him, when we do talk i keep the topic away from sex as much as possible but his dirty mind gets it back there.

Yes he is a jerk and thankfully I am no longer attracted to him.....he seemed very eager to send me a pic of how he now looks. I havent actually met with my ex face to face and i dont really have a desire too. It's just chatting online once in a blue moon and who knows when he will disappear again.

My daughter was jilted by her first love when she was 19. She was totally and emphatically in love with this boy and dated him from the time she was 16. They got engaged and she thought she'd spend her life with him.

Well he cheated on her with a mutual friend one day and came home and said he was moving out (they had just moved in together). She was devastated and it took her a long time to get over him.

HE did the same thing to her that your ex is doing to you in that he called her for a booty call two years later after she was happily dating someone else. She told him to go to he**. I suggest you do the same.

He's hoping you're a soft touch... someone who will let him get away with this. Cheaper than a hooker.

He is being disrespectful of both you and his fiance, showing you very clearly how UNseriously he takes commitments and other people's feelings.

I would just laugh at him if he suggests is again... tell him to dream on, that you don't sleep with other people's fiances, and that you're not interested. You may discover he's not a true friend at all, and that you won't hear from him at all once he realizes you won't play and there's nothing in it for him. It really bothers me to hear that he know you are having medical issues, and he is trying to take advantage of you. Perhaps he knows you are feeling alone and thinks that will make you an easy mark.

Please have some self respect and blow him off. Tell him never, no chance. If he still provides you emotional support, fine, but he doesn't sound like he's the giving type, more the taking type so i doubt you'll keep hearing from him when he realizes you really won't give in.

HE did the same thing to her that your ex is doing to you in that he called her for a booty call two years later after she was happily dating someone else. She told him to go to he**. I suggest you do the same.

And the winning answer is above.

Archived