Why wouldn't my ex tell me about her new boyfriend?

Mustang

Please gather yourself... I did go through what your are going through my friend. No your ex is guilty of what she has done to you and doesn't have the courage to face you, she just cannot look straight anymore into your eyes my brother... Exactly my story... I was everything that I man could/should be doing for his lady. Yes agreed I was hardpressed on monies, but it is temporary. My madadm just went on to another guy, without even telling me until I pressed her hard telling her that the reasons she was giving me (i am not meant to be in a relationship, I want to my own things, travel, i wam to do all the girlie things) were not digestable... finally she complained to her dad about me harassing her and I smsed him the next day wanting to meet him. This scared the * * * * out of her when she told me that she was with someone, and she had lost the spark etc. Ha ha all over the phone buddy. She is stiil with him i guess, haven't heard from her or about her. So i know exactly what you are/must be going. It's a part of grieving process. Be strong... NOW stop keeping her on the pedestal as we all do, replace her with yourself now... Time will take it's own course. I went and saw a shrink, guess you too should buddy. Don't loose yourself now, not worth it.

Hey man, trust me when I say you ended the contact in a noble way, so take pride in that.

All the stuff you wanted to say, I did too. But like you I simply wished her the best and told her we couldn't be friends and I vanished.

It takes a lot to do that when you're emotionally charged and wrecked and abandoned like an unwanted sock.

But trust me, you did the right thing. I did the right thing. We're stronger men for it.

Of course I wanted to call her heartless, insincere, and untrustworthy with a pinch of Bipolar and Alcoholism to boot... But I didn't. I just walked away.

Just walk away, head high, anxiously embracing each new day. Much love.

Archived