He's Getting Away With Rape

ilovethatgirl

I'll just get right to it... my girlfriend, who lives two provinces away, has these two friends. These two friends were over at their male friend's house, and...

...he raped them.

They are fourteen years old.

Worst of all, one of my gf's friends is now pregnant. So my girlfriend is undergoing intense pressure and stress, she doesn't know whether or not to support her friend in getting an abortion or not.

On top of it all, these two girls are too scared to go to the police, so the * * * * * * * who did this to them is going to get away scot-free. Apparently, no one will believe them, because they are "rebels" and they didn't like him before, so it might seem like they're just setting him up. No one will go to the police about it, so he's going to get away with rape.

What in god's name can I do, can they do, can anybody do? If nobody else reports this !@#$ I think I will myself, but I don't know his last name, phone number, or where he lives, and I live two provinces away. Can I do anything? And what should my girlfriend and her friend do about said friend's pregnancy?

(PS to clear up any misunderstandings, it was not my girlfriend who was raped, it was her two friends)

the best thing you can do as a friend is to guide them to the police.

i once knew people who were raped too, and they told the police and the person went to jail for a long time because he raped people.

YOU cant do anything..........

you are a liar, he can tell the girls to go to the police and they can help!

did they keep the clothes from the day? did the wash them? You said the one girl is pregnant...they can do tests to determine that he is indeed the father which would validate their story...its not like it used to be when a girl says she has been raped people believe her unless overwhelming evidence says other wise...they need to go to the police..

if he is raping at 15 who knows what he will be doing @ 20...

yeah but one man at the age of 15 rapes 2 at 14, doesn't this sound kind of weird to you?

yeah, sounds a little weird. but i don't know the whole story. i had a friend (tiny girl) who this guy (big athlete) tried to rape her and her other tiny friend at the same time. however, they both got away.

am not sure what happened - unless this teenager tied them up. I guess these are questions for the police to ask, if their story seems credible, they will go pick this guy up.

How did he manage to rape two girls at the same time?

Am I the only who's astounded about this?

It just seems so odd to me. The whole thing sounds fishy.

thats what i was wondering. this is probably one of those things young girls do when they screw up bigtime. I've seen it before, they cry rape when in reality they were willing but dont want to look like fools for sleeping with a loser. it sounds like a threesome to me.

I remember this story.

A daughter was upset at her father. She said to people he abused her sexually.

A lot of people often jump to conclusions in those cases.

The father went to jail for years before she finally confessed it wasn't true.

I might very well be a rape.

But could it be something else? How does a 14-15 manages to rape two girls at the same time in his parents' place?

Like I said before, it's a bit to swallow.

its fairly simple.....take one in the room, rape her duct tape her throw her in the bathtub

take the other one do the same thing........

thats what i think he did..........and he needs to be caught imediatly

So a 14/15 year old boy is capable of this???!?!??!?!

Wouldn't the other friend noticed anything happen?? like screaming shouting "help he's raping me" or "he's got me tied up" or something.....

thats what i was wondering. this is probably one of those things young girls do when they screw up bigtime. I've seen it before, they cry rape when in reality they were willing but dont want to look like fools for sleeping with a loser. it sounds like a threesome to me.

Thats what i was thinking... Threesome.. and now one of them is pregnant... PSSHHHH

So a 14/15 year old boy is capable of this???!?!??!?!

Wouldn't the other friend noticed anything happen?? like screaming shouting "help he's raping me" or "he's got me tied up" or something.....

im just as baffled as you are.......

next thing you know infants going to be raping people at daycare

i'll gladly shoot myself in the face and be with the Lord the day that happens

i like to think that people wouldn't lie about being raped. it's such a traumatic experience, and such a huge thing to make a false accusation like that. i think it tends to go underreported, rather than false cases.

but of course, it is possible that they are telling the truth - maybe he drugged them? that is one way to get control over them, and then rape.

did the girls explain how he managed to rape them?

If your girlfriends two friends don't want to report him, there is nothing you can do.

The only thing I would suggest is talking to them and try to make them understand by reporting him, they could be preventing him doing it to someone else...

i like to think that people wouldn't lie about being raped. it's such a traumatic experience, and such a huge thing to make a false accusation like that. i think it tends to go underreported, rather than false cases.

but of course, it is possible that they are telling the truth - maybe he drugged them? that is one way to get control over them, and then rape.

did the girls explain how he managed to rape them?

I'd like to believe women/girls wouldnt lie about it.. but they do.. i have seen it too many times to count, they do it for either attention or to mute their mistakes. its childish, and this sounds like one of those things to me.

im just as baffled as you are.......

next thing you know infants going to be raping people at daycare

i'll gladly shoot myself in the face and be with the Lord the day that happens

wow... i shoot myself too and be with the Lord too.

Archived